Recording studio

"Diana let me be the one to light a fire inside your eyes" the guys sang. We where at the studio. I had brown boots, super skinny jeans, silver hoop earrings, and a red sweater. Diana in my arms and Christina in Emily's lap on the couch. The boys sounded great. "Sounds great lads" jake the guy at the sound board said while pressing down the button so they could hear. They smiled. Just then Louie panted Niall and it went down hill from there. Niall fell to the floor pulling Louie down with him knocking down a microphone. Zayn tripped over the microphone falling backwards on Liam and Liam's watch got caught on Harry's sweater. They all fell and I started laughing like crazy. Emily looked liked like she was gonna pass out from laughter. I placed Diana on the floor and ran in to help them. Emily and I pulled them up and Niall pulled his pants up.

I finally stopped laughing. "You lads okay" I barely got out. Even they where laughing. "Ya we good" Harry said. Then Simon walked in. We ran out and got Diana and Christina. I held Christina and Harry had Diana. "Hey boys. The song sounds great" he said. "Thanks" they all said. In 3 days Christina is going to be 1 and we still need to plan a party! Tonight was a date night. Emily and Louie and me and Harry were going to la Valario. Harry some how convinced me that it would be a good idea to leave our 2 week old baby and almost 1 year old daughter with the giant 5 year olds. I love Niall Liam and Zayn but I didn't trust them with a gold fish. "The song is great. I'd say probably 3 in a half months we will release it on the new album." Simon explained. They nodded. They were really happy. "Well you guys worked hard today. Head home and relax. Great jobs lads" jake said. We all walked out I to the parking lot me Harry and the kids went home in his range rover. The rest went home in Zayns car.

We where home first. I had about and hour till we where going out so I decided to take this chance to get ready. I got in the shower and washed my hair. I got out and dried my hair. I put on a robe and straightened my hair. I curled the last inch and a half of the bottom. I put on a long sleeve tight blue dress and blue pumps. I did my make up as Louie calls 'hooker style' not that it was bad it just was really hot. I put on some sliver hoops and headed down stairs. Louie, Zayn, Liam, and Niall where down there. Emily was getting ready upstairs and Harry was in the shower. As I went down the stairs all there eyes where on me. Liam whistled and I laughed. I walked over and sat on couch. Zayn took out his wallet and throw a whole punch of $1 at me. I laughed at him. "Someone looks hot" Niall said. "Ah hum" Harry coughed from behind us. I darted up and kissed him. "Hey babe" I said. Emily walked down and she had a white dress. It made her bleach blonde hair look awesome. "Okay guys diana has to be feed before bed. Her baby moniter is over here and she is taking a nap now. Christina's birthday is tomorrow so the cake place might call. Make sure they are okay" I said worried. The nodded. As they pushed us out the door. "Go go have fun we got this" Niall said. That just made me more worried.

We got into Louie's white convertible and drove down to the restaurant.