Just another crazy day

Busy busy busy! I have to plan a wedding, break up Cally and Louie, and oh yea I'm 5 months pregnant! I have the name but I have to get another crib and some more stuff. Christina is now 9 and a half months. She's gotten so big. I feel bad that she's with the nanny, Rose, alot but it's better ten coming to the studio with Harry and the boys or going on errans with me all day. Now this Cally and Louie thing ugh don't even get me started. 1) she still calls him Louis 2) I can tell he's not truly happy but he's blinded but her beauty 3) I don't know why I care so much considering I'm engaged.

I was sitting at the island looking at wedding things when Niall Harry and Louie came in. "You 3 sit" I said. They listens and Niall said "sup". "Okay 1 Harry we need to puck a date. 2 I need you guys help on picking stuff out and 3 Louie and Niall we need to go dress shopping. Maybe with Zayn and Liam" I explained. Me and Liam where getting along alot lately. He was a great help with Christina. "We'll it's October so why no like a late fall Octobery Autumny wedding?" Harry said. "Brilliant" I said. "Lads that means we go to work extra hard" I told them. "Anything you need where here" Louie said. "Now scram. Dress shopping tomarrow" I said with a smile.

After they left I called this very nice hotel and booked a event room. I was going to met with them in 2 hours to discuss ideas and stuff. I had dress shopping tomorrow at 3 with Liam Louie Niall and Zayn. I then called Marcos because I wanted them to cater. This is going to be great.

I got on my favorite tan heeled boots, jeans, a flowy navy sweater and a red coat. It was cold today. I straightened my hair like always and put on a touch of make up. "You ready?" Harry asked with a smile. I nodded and hugged him. We took my hand and we walked to the car.

When we got there we met with the lady from the phone, Colette. "Hello I'm Colette. Are you the lovely couple?" She asked as we sat at her desk. "Yes. I'm Harry and this is Lucy" Harry said. "Haha I know who you are my sister was very excited to hear that I was organizing Harry styles and Lucy Kensington's wedding" she said with a smile. I liked her she seemed around my age. I smiled back. "We'll what date where you thinking?" She asked. "We where hoping for October 26th" I told her. "We have an opening that day. Now where you thinking any themes or anything" Colette said. "We want like a hint if fall but mostly like us and one direction kinda scene" I explained. "Love it. Ill take care of everything. Just text me or email me anytime if you have any ideas, memos, questions anything" she said handing me a card with the info. "Thank you" Harry and I said.

We left and got in the car. "You know I never did teach you to drive" Harry said. I bit my lip embarrassed. I was 21 and couldn't drive. "I'll teach you" he said. "Haha after the wedding" I said "promise?" He said with his puppy dog eyes. "Sure" I said rolling my eyes. He's such a sweetheart. I'm glad that dark Harry is gone. At least I hope it's gone.

We ordered some pizza and sat around the tv. Christina was on the floor playing with her toys. Suddenly she grabbed the coffee table and pulled her self up. She was standing up holding on of course. "Yay Chris your standing" Harry said in a sweet tone. He was sitting on the floor about 4 feet from her. She turned and stared at him. Harry made a silly face causing her to giggle. Just then she walked right over to him and fell by his foot. "Christina you just took your first steps!" I cheered. "Way to go Christina" Liam said walking over and sitting my them. Harry picked her up and sat her on his lap and said "yay" I smiled at them. Then sat next to Harry's and kissed his cheek. Wow Christina is getting big. "Time for bed" Harry said picking her up and we took her to the nursery. I changed her diaper and out on her pjs. I laided her in her crib and Harry stood close to it and sang "I'm gonna pick up the pieces and build a Lego house. If things go wrong we could knock it down....." After he finished she was asleep. We walked back down stairs. "So luc remember the other day when we watched that zombie movie?" Zayn asked. "Yea that was the scariest thing ever. "Remember that question I asked you?" He said with a smirk. I knew exactly what he met and based on the scowl on Harry's face so did he. "What question?" I said playing dumb. "Out of all of us who's the best" he said in a annoying tone. "Not you" I snapped back.