Dress shoping

Oh my gosh! 1k reads!!! This is amazing. Thanks y'all

Me, Liam, Louie, Niall and Zayn walked into Judy's Dresses. It was a new small store but the dresses where gorgeous. "Hello I'm Judy" said a girl around 26. "Hi I'm Lucy." I repiled with a smile. "I'm going to be honest I have no idea what I'm looking for" I said with a chuckle. "Don't worry that's my job" Judy said. She sat the boys on the couch and we started looking through the racks. She pulled 6 dresses. Then we went into the dressing room. I put on the dress and looked in the mirror. It was ugly. It was a mermaid dress with ruffles everywhere and a giant bow on the bottom. I hates it but decided to go out and show them anyway.

I walked out and they started cracking up. Now for the fun part. "Lucy I can't breath. That's terrible" Liam said. "What?" I said with a straight face. "That dress is hideous" Niall said. "I love this dress" I said holding back fake tears. There faces dropped. "Got ya" I yelled. I went back to the back room and tried on another and another.

I was on the 6th dress now. Hope this is the one. I put on the dress and stared at it in the mirror. It's perfect. It was a ball gown but wasn't crazy puffy. The top had bling and went like a triangle on the bottom. It was beautiful. I walked out and the boys started clapping. "Stop clapping losers" I said with a laugh. "You look awesome" Zayn said. "Perfect" Louie said. Judy came over and put on a beautiful veil. I smiled at the mirror. "Perfect" I whispered to myself.

She took my measurements and I paid. It would be ready by next week. 2 weeks till the big day. 2 months till the baby comes. Louie, Niall, Zayn, and Liam hugged me and we walked to Zayns Honda. Can't wait :)