Learn to drive

"Luc?" Harry yelled up from the door way. They where home. I went down to greet them. "Next week we are gonna have a concert" Louie said over excited. "You haven't been able to say that in a while" I said hugging Harry. "I need a favor" I said getting serious. "Oh god" he said getting worried. "I'm 22 and still can't drive. What am I gonna do when Christina has pre school next year?" I asked. "Come on" he said pulling my arm to the door. We ran out the door laughing and then he opens the door for me. "Hold up no way. The closet thing I've come close to driving is a go cart and I sucked" I said. "Trust me love" he said. "Fine" I said reluctantly.

Louie's pov
"That's perfect." I said to rose at the jewelry store. Even though she got shot here she loves her job. "That's beautiful Abigail's gonna love it" she said wrapping it up. I was gonna propose to Abby and I can't believe it. I would of never guessed I'd marry her but I'm not surprised. She's been there for me forever since we where on the playground and I wanna be with her till we are in the nursing home.

Harry's POV
"Watch the stop sign!" I yelled. Okay I love Lucy but she can't fucking drive. "That's a red light!" I yelled. "How about I drive home and we try again tomorrow?" I suggest. "Okay" she says knowing I'm right.

We get home and I go upstairs. Niall was watching Christina and Diana. Christina's about a year and a half and has started talking a little but it's mostly noise. "Hey sweetheart" I said picking her up and putting her on my lap. "Diana's sleeping I'm gonna go met up with rose ill be home later" he said getting up. I feel like we have been drifting apart. This concert will be good for us. Ever since that close call with rose and that thing with Liam and Lucy it's been tense. Zayns got a new girl friend and we haven't even met yet except for the hospital. I miss my lads.