Cally

Gemma: it said my nieces are finally happy since there bitch of a mother neglects them
Harry: that fucking bitch I know exactly who did this!
Then he Hung up with tears in his eyes. "Luc.. The girl.. They been kidnapped" he says. My is face full of shock. I can't move. What monster would do this! The before I know what's going on I'm crying my eyes out. I grab onto Harry for support. This isn't happening. "Who has my babies!" I scream falling to the ground. This isn't happening. "Cally" he says. "That fucking bitch!"

Callys POV
Well me and Jacob are finally married and my nieces are finally with me. Forever. Except the older brat won't stop screaming mommy. "I'm right here sweetie" I tell her. "No!" She says crying agian. The little one is easyer she just sleeps. "I'm your mommy now" I tell her. "Sweetheart I'm gonna give Christina a bath before bed okay?" I ask him. He nods as he places diana in her new crib. He is such a good daddy.
Christina is still crying. Hopefully the bath will calm her down. I read that somewhere online. She's still tiny so I take out the plastic tub that is slightly larger then the sink and put in on top of a towel on the bathroom floor. Christina is still screaming for her mommy. "Darling I'm right here" I tell he agian. She begins to calm down. "Shh see it's alright sweety. You want a bath?" She nodds. I fill up the little tub with warm water. I take off her little dress and diaper and place her in the tub. Then I give her a little ducky and smile at her. She finally smiles back.

After I finish bathing her I put her in blue feetie pajamas with little pink stars. I place her in her crib and she starts to fall asleep. Then I hear a Siren. What did the neighbors do now!

I walk to the door and see at least 6 cop cars and a familiar range rover outside. Oh shit. "Jacob!" I scream. He comes to the door and looks out the tiny window. "Oh fuck" then before we can do anything else the cops barge in the door. "Put your hands where we can see them!" The cop yell. 3 more run through the house. "You two are in a whole lot of trouble" he says. "But-" I start to say when he cuts me off "you have the right to remain silent and since you where stupid enough to kidnap Harry styles daughters you might want to keep your mouth shut" the 3 cops return 2 holding the girl. "They appear unharmed" the one holding Diana says. "Good return them to here other outside" then we are handcuffed and brought outside.

Lucy's POV
I hold Christina tight and kiss her forehead over and over. Diana somehow managed to stay asleep and Harry is holding very tight. "No one will every hurt you agian" I tell Christina as she starts to fall alseep with her head in my shoulder. "Never"

Louie's POV
This is all my fault for ever dating that monster. Now I truly know what I put luc through when I kidnapped christina when she was a week old. That haunts me to this day. I can't believe I did that to her. We get in the car and head home. Cally can rot in prison for the rest of her days for all I care.