Food shopping

I woke up and Harry was next to me. He was so sweet and I felt like crap because of stupid Zyan. I needed to tell him but I was scared. Harry would obviously flip out not at me but at Zyan yell at Zyan and he would know I told and kill me. I had to do this but I had to do this smart. If I didn't the guilt would reck me. I got up and brushed out and straighten my hair. I put on a teal v neck and yoga pants Harry said that teal brought brought out my eyes and these pants made my butt look good. "Perfect" I whispered to myself as I looked at my outfit in the mirror. "Hey" Harry said hardly awake rubbing his eyes. I ran over to his and sat on his lap as he pulled me close. He was so sweet. Then I started crying. "What's wrong?" Harry said very confused. "Harry please don't be mad!" I said between crys. "Honey I could never be mad. What's wrong?" He said trying to comfort me. "You can't tell or flip" I said. "I swear" he replied. I could see in his eyes he was worried. "Yesterday Zyan had a gun. He said if I didn't have sex with him he would kill me. I could tell you because I didn't want you to get hurt." I managed to get out then started crying agian. Harry just sat there stunned. He then pulled me close and kissed my cheek. "How could he hurt you like that! I swear I will never let anyone hurt you agian! I'm going to give Harry as peice of my mind" he said getting up. "No Harry please he made me swear not to tell. Please" I begged. Harry came back and hugged me. "I could never hurt you like that" he said. "I love you" I replied. "I love you too" he said with a kiss.

I went down stairs and say Louie and nial feeding Christina her caned baby food. She was growing up so fast. She was now 2 and a half months old. I laughed at them making faces and noises trying to get her to laugh and eat. Zyan smirked at me and I grabbed Harry's hand. Harry held me close and kissed my cheek. Zyan just looked down at his cereal. "We have to go food shopping today" Liam said. He was right. We where almost out of food. "Yeah your right" I said biting an apple. I put on black vans and a grey sweatshirt. We got into Harry's range rover and sat in the front with him. Nial and Louie keep kicking the back of my seat. "Stop it your a fucking 6 year old!" I yelled at them causing them to burst into laughter. "I thought yesterday you said we where 5" nial said back moking. "Progress!" Louie said high 5ing nial. I rolled my eyes and smiled. When we reached the store we all got out. We always spent alot on food. We did have 6 people's and a baby to feed. Christina was at home with the sitter.

As we walked in Harry wouldn't let Zyan or Liam closer then a foot away. "To close" Harry said shoving Liam to the side. I was freaking out inside terrified that Zyan would figure out that I told Harry. We walked through the aisles and I tried to stay close to Harry so there was so reason for him to yell. He was always protective of me. After awhile of him saying to close every 5 minutes I started to get annoyed. I felt like his property but I understood. Then as we where walking the song still into you by paramore came on and I started singing along and then it hit me. This song explained everything with Louie. I have to admit I still had feelings for him. But I love Harry. I guess I never did slove that problem. "I should be over all the butterfly's I'm into you I'm into you." I whispered sang. We checked out. And put all the food in the car. 6 people and a baby was alot but when you have nial you buy have the store. We drove home and I started to unpack the food.