Foever was a promise

Niall's POV

I stared at her. The girl I was completely in love with doesn't remember me. I chuckled in nervous and sadness and said "rose come on. Sweetheart. You you gotta remember me" I said. I ran out if the room. I started crying, pulling my hair, and pounding on the wall. Someone tapped my shoulder. I turned and saw Lucy. She was crying to. I hugged her and wouldn't let go. Everything I held dear to me gone. Abigail came running down the hall. "Oh my god. I'm to late aren't i?" She said about to cry. Lucy sniffled. "No no she's okay she just doesn't remember us" she said with sadness in her voice And her hands now in her jean pockets.

The doctor passed by us. "What's wrong with her? She she doesn't remember us! She wasn't shot in the head! She didn't hit her head! What's wrong with her?" I yelled crying. "Sir I'm sorry. Jut give her time she still might remember. She's going through post trauma. About 70% of the time patients recover." The doctor said. "Ok" I said. "Thank you" Lucy said as we went back to the room. Jackie and Pete were there. Rose was sleeping again. Then she woke up. "Hi sweetheart" I said. "Hey Niall" she said. "How are you feeling?" I asked. "Better love" she said. "Wait a second. You called me sweetheart and love" I said smiling. "Of course darling. Why wouldn't I?" She asked confused. "You you couldn't Remember anything... Not even me" I said. "I thought my rose was gone" I said hugging her. Lucy and Abigail hugged. Thank god she was okay.

Lucy's POV

Me and Zayn went downstairs to get some waters. There was a girl in front of us online at the vending machine. Zayn was starring at her. She had long dark hair slightly wavey. She had dark jeans and a army green tight t shirt and combat boots. She turned around and smiled and walked away. Zayn starred at her gold eyes as she walked away. "What are you doing?! Go for it" I said pushing him.

Zayns POV

I'm not easily impressed with girls but she she was perfect. I slowly ran after her. "Hey umm wait up" I called as she slowed down. She turned and smiled. She was so pretty. She seemed fit and it was obvious her boobs were largish. But that didn't matter. There was something about. Her. "I'm Zayn" I said. She giggled "I know. I'm Nicole"

Nicole's POV

Out of every girl. He notices me? I don't know if I'm star struck or head over heels. Whatever it is there is something special about him. "I don't mean to sound forward but wanna go out sometime?" He asked. "I'd like that" I said. I have him my number and awkwardly walked and waved away. I went back up to my stepdads room. He had broke his arm while working on our house. I wished it was worst. I hated him.

Lucy's POV

I walked back upstairs. "Luc!" Zayn yelled from behind. "Hey how'd it go with the brunette?" I asked. "Awesome thank you so much for pushing me!" He said. Lately me and Zayn had been getting along but I wouldn't let my guard down. Not for a minute. Then we walked down the hall back to roses room.