Start of christmas

I woke up very excited. Today's they day we get our Christmas tree. The lads where all outside starting to put up the lights. I love Christmas and Christmas with these lads is the best. I got dressed in skinny jeans, my favorite tan heeled boots, a white off the shoulder oversized sweater, a read coat, a red fashionable knit hat, and a white scarf. I did my make up and straightened my hair. I curled the last inch or so of my hair.

I went into the nursery and dressed Christina and Diana. I put Christina in a green onesie with a Christmas tree, jeans, a red bow in her short reddish blonde hair and baby uggs. I put her down to play on the floor with her toys. I dressed Diana in a long panted red onesie with Santa on it and a green bow in the very little amount of hair she had.

I put them in the double stroller and headed to the front. When I go outside I started laughing. Harry was on the roof trying to look like he knew what he was doing, Louie was on a very unstable ladder, Niall was playing with the plugs and was probably about to get electrocuted and Zayn and Liam where trying to untangle the lights. "Come on you idiots time to get a tree" I teased. Niall, Zayn, and Liam got in the car. Louie jumped down from the ladder landing in a pile of snow laughing and I laughed at him to. I took the ladder and brought it over to Harry.

When we arrived at the tree farm I carried Diana and Harry held Christina. We where walking around and Niall and Louie were throwing snow balls at us and each other. Then we came to a tree. "I like this one" Zayn said pointing to it. "It's perfect" Harry and Liam both said. Harry taped the workers shoulder "sir well take this one when your ready" he said. The worker turned around. "Oh my god" we all said. It was jake from the bar. The guy who beat up Harry. "Sure but there is a douche fee" he said trying to sound funny but really he made no sense. "Look I just want to get my family a tree" he said trying very hard not to get mad. "I'm surprised your still married to his whore"he muttered. "That's it I don't need your Crap" Harry said. He took out his wallet and threw about $75 at him. Louie and Liam took the tree and tied it to the car.

On the way home Harry had that I'm going to kill someone look and was in his phone at the same time. This can't be good. "Honey are you okay?" I asked. "Fine" he said with a smirk. "Oh no what did you do?" I asked. "Look at your twitter" he said. I took out my phone and saw his latest update. It read , no one go to Christmas Village trees ever. #pissed off. I looked up at Harry. "What have you done! Yea he's a asswhole but you just put the poor man out of business" I said giving him disappointed look.