Oh my

The house was empty. Everyone had returned to there regular life's. everyone had work so it was just me and the boys. The kids where at Harry's mums because she didn't get to celebrate Christmas with us the other day. I put on my jacket and took Toby for a walk. I had already grown very attached to him. I haven't seen Emily since Christmas and I was wondering how she was doing? After she told Louie the news I didn't hear ether if them say anything. A month ago he was going to propose and now I think he's realizing he likes Abigail.

Louie's POV

I have to call thing off. I'm in love with Abigail. Yea I said it. After all those years I've only realized it now. Since we where 5 years old on the play set I've loved her. I always just thought it was a sibling love. No. This was true love. But Emily. She is so sweet and hot and I do lo-like her. She's carrying my child. I can't break up with a pregnant girl. She's still thin though... NO LOUIS your an idiot. My kid deserves a mom and a dad. I need to step up and marry Emily even if it kills me.

Abigail's POV

Jake is awesome he really is but Louie is who I'm meant to be with. He is happy with Emily though. She pregnant with his baby. They are going to be a happy family and I'm not going to be selfish and confuse him. He loves Emily and I like jake. It has to be this way.

Emily's POV

Our lips smashed into each others. He pushed me against the wall. Ever time we did this it was more and more fantastic. "Your so beautiful" jake said between kisses. He started sucking my sweet spot. "No one can know about us. Louie and Abigail would never forgive us" I said. "Just as look as they don't find out your having my baby and not Louie's" jake said looking me in the eye. He held me close and kissed my forehead. I felt guilt I was cheating on Louie but what he doesn't know can hurt him. There was a knock on the door

Nialls POV

The house was a little messy from the other day. I decided to clean up. Oh Emily left her coat here. I better run it over to her apartment. I got in my car and headed over there.

I went up the elevator and down the hall. When I got to her door I heard something crash into the wall and some moans. Wait a second. Louie's at his moms today. Ether he lied or she's cheating. Knowing Louie it's the second one. I banged on the door. I heard muffled whispers and people running around. Then Emily answered the door. She looked a little messy. "Hey um to left your coat at our house Christmas" I said pushing my way in. She looked nervous. Oh my god. That's jakes jacket. I rubbed my face in disbelief. "We'll I better get going" I said basically running out.

When I reached the car I just sat there for second. What is she leaves louie? What is Louie finds out? Oh gosh. What if that baby is jakes!?!?!

Lucy's POV

I opened the door and i came inside. "I'm back" I yelled into the house as I hung Toby's leash on the hook by the door. Toby ran into the house. "Hello?" I yelled. "Niall's room" I think Zayn yelled. I took off my red peacoat and ran upstairs. "Guys?" I said knocking on the door. "Come in" Liam said. I opened the door and everyone but Louie was there. Ohh there planing his surprise party for next week. "What's going on?" I asked sitting in the edge of Nialls bed. "We have a problem. Like a big problem" Niall said. "Emily is cheating on Louie" he said. Oh my god. "Oh my god. Ill kill what ever son of a bitch she's sleeping wit-h!" I yelled when I got cut off. "It's jake. She's cheating with jake" Niall said. Oh my god. Jake was these lads best friend. "Wait someone has to tell Abigail. Oh my god what if the baby is jakes!"