Wedding bells part 1

I woke up next to Harry and started at the ceiling. "I'm getting married today" I whippet to my self. Oh my god I'm getting married today. Lucy Elizabeth Kensington soon to be Styles. Wow. Remember how only like a year ago he almost forced me to marry him? Now I'm in love with him. Today is not about Louie. It's about starting forever with Harry. I turned to him and kissed his forehead. "Today's the day sweetheart" I said as he started to wake up. He sat up an put his arm around me. I cuddled into him. "I love you so much. Today is going to be perfect" he said into my ear.

We got up and the boys and Christina were already up. We walked downstairs. "So today's the day" Liam said from the kitchen. "Our little Lucy is growing up" Louie and Niall said the hugged each other fake crying like idiots. I laughed at them and hugged them. Come on idiots lets go. I was going to get my hair done and since they where my only friends they where coming weather they liked it or not and I can't drive.

When we go there the girl Sophie washed and conditioned my hair. "So your the lovely girl marrying Harry styles. The girls at my university where heart broken" she said joking. "Haha I know" I said with a smile. She pulled me over to the chair and blow dryed my hair. "Can you keep it down but still nice?" I asked. "Sure thing" she said with a smile.

When she finished she put on the veil. "Wow you look stunning" Sophie said. My hair was straight exept about the last 3 inches where curled in perfect curls. She had taken a part from each side of the front and pined it in the back making a headband. She put a jeweled clip holding the 2 together. The veil came right under the clip. It was a cathedral style. I stood up and hugged her. "Thank you so much" I said. "No problem" Sophie said with a smile. Louie and Niall came from behind me and whistled. "Haha guys I'm getting married!" I yelled with a smile. "Come on we gotta get you ready" Louie said.

Louie's POV

That's it it's over I have zero chance. She will be married in less then 2 hours. I love her so much. All she sees me as is her best friend. I'm dying here!

Lucy's POV

The 3 of us where alone. Harry the boys and Christina where at the hotel already setting up and stuff. We went up stairs and I went in the bathroom. My dress was hanging on the back of the door. I slipped it on. Even though I was 7 and 3/4 months pregnant I looked great. "Luc Madeline is here" Niall called. Madeline was my make up artist. I walked out in my dress. There mouths dress. "Oh my! Luc you look stunning!" Louie said. I smiled and sat down as Madeline did my make up.

After she was done I looked into the mirror. I looked awesome. Louie and Niall walked back in in there black suits and blue shirts. They had white flowered pinned on them. "We got you something" they said. They handed me a box. "You guys didn't need to get me anything your already walking me down the aisle and being my dude of honor" I said. "Open it" Louie said with a smile. I opened it and put my hand on my neck. "Oh my god guys!" I looked down at the diamond necklace, diamond hanging earrings and a pandora bracelet with a baby charm, best friend charm, a blue charm, and a wedding charm. I started to cry and hugged them. "I love you guys". I put on the jewelry and my white sparkly heels. Them the limo got here. This is it.

The 3 of us got in. My knee was shaking. I was so scared. "Guys I'm so nervous" I said with a nervous smile. "Don't worry. Harry's lucky guy. Your going to be great. You Harry, Christina and DCS are going to be happy forever" Louie said. I kissed his cheek. "Thank you" I said.

Just then we got to the hotel. This is it. I'm getting married. To Harry Styles. I took a deep breath. The door opened and Louie and Niall got out. They stood at ethier side of the limo door. Girls and paparazzi where everywhere. Here goes nothing.

To be continued

Keep reading

Comment

Love ya