Chapter Fifty Two

a/n: this will be a super short chapter and i'm sorry about that. 

January 9th

Today we all decided to go to Luna Park. It's really creepy looking but in a cool way. It's like a clown theme park or something. I'm pretty excited. Theme parks are like my life. Literally.

We've got our tickets and are now negotiating on what to ride first. It's kind of a small theme park but it's cool. There was these creepy clown girls that ran up to us and were like speaking gibberish but still. I don't think I've ever heard anyone scream as loud as I heart Connor scream. That really set off the whole 'bad boy' vibe I got from him. He's really just an innocent little cinnamon roll. 

I pull out my phone camera and press the record button. Yes I'm vlogging this. "Alright, so we've just decided to ride the Ferris Wheel." James rests his head on my shoulder and makes a weird face at the camera. I laugh and stop recording. 

We wait in line for like 5 minutes. Everyone else is on the other side of the park. 

The five of us get into the next available carriage thing and sit. James grabs the bars. "I feel like a bird in a cage." 

After we ride that we decide to ride the 'Hair Raiser'.

"This looks fun." Brad grins. This whole theme park is basically fair rides to be honest.

We ride the 'Hair Raiser', and now we're in line for the wild mouse.

"THIS SEEMS TO GO REALLY FAST FOR A WOODEN ROLLER COASTER." I scream as I takes 10seconds to get to the top of the lift which is followed but various turns until it finally goes into two drops then repeats. In all it was pretty scary.

Since I rode that ride with Connor, I'm riding the next with James.

It's the tumble bug.

I squeeze the lap restraints as we're lifted into the air and rotate throughout the ride. 

 ~

The next rides we ride are; Dodgem City, Joy Wheel, Turkey Trot, Wonky Walk, Barrels Of Fun, Devil's Drop, U-Drive, Space Shuttle, Whirly Wheel, Spider, and Moon Ranger. 

~

That night I scroll through Twitter, liking nice tweets and ignoring bad ones. Tomorrow we're going to the aquarium. Then it's all hard work from there. We have to rehearse a lot for our first concert on the 24th. I'm really excited.  

The guys are all really cool and I'm really excited to be spending the next few months with them. All thoughts about the past are pushed aside and I'm only looking towards the future. 

Time to leave it all behind. 

~~~

January 12th

The first thing we go to in the aquarium is the Dugong Island. Then to the Art Aquarium, then the Jurassic Seas, the shark thing, and the Great Barrier Reef. 

It reminded me of Ripley's aquarium. I kind of miss Tennessee, but I gotta leave it all behind. 

--

a/n: 

IVE GOT TO MOVE ON AND BE WHO I AM I JUST DONT BELONG HERE I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND WE MIGHT FIND OUR PLACE IN THIS WORLD SOMEDAY. BUT FOR NOW...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I'VE GOTTA GO MY OWN WAY

Okay but in all seriousness... this was a really short chapter. I'm thinking there's only going to be like one more chapter of this story before book two. It's probably going to short too.

I feel like I'm repeating things to be honest.

Anyways there will be a book two and there's at least going to be one more chapter of book one. I'll try and update again today and then post book two like tomorrow or something. 

Okay ily and stuff have a nice day.