Chapter Twelve

[A/N: I'm not sure what all they have at the Wilderness, like I've said. So I'm just going to go based on how I picture it.]

June 11th

Summer Day 12

After Karson's party yesterday, Cara said Kaylin and I should come to their hotel, which was the Wilderness today. So that's where we're on our way to right now. 

It's about noon when we arrive there. We say bye to our moms and walk into the lobby. It smells like chlorine. 

We have to go on an elevator to get to their room which causes me to groan. Kaylin laughs. 

"What if it got stuck like with you and Austin on it?" She smirks and I roll my eyes. "Why won't you understand the fact of Austin and I are never going to be together?" I ask and she shrugs. "Anything could happen." She shrugs. 

I've already got stuck on a ride with him once, I don't think being stuck on something a second time would help much.

The elevator dings on the 3rd floor and we're greeted by a long corridor. "Which one was their room again?" I ask looking around as kids walk around in swimsuits probably going to one of the pools or something. 

She shrugs. "I don't know." "Call them or something. I don't want to go to a random one and it not be them and it be someone banging on the couch." I tell her and she laughs. "Like that would happen." 

I roll my eyes and she leads me to a room. Room 304. 

She goes to open the door but I stop her. "You're supposed to knock." 

Now it's her turn to roll her eyes. 

She knocks on the door and luckily Halston answers. "Yay you guys are here." She says and lets us inside. "WOO LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED!" Nat yells once we walk in. 

"How have you not been kicked out yet?" I ask and Cara speaks up. "We almost were the other day. Nat was like watching football and got loud and stuff." She tells us. 

"So what's the plan for today?" Kaylin asks, plopping down on the couch next to Justice and stealing a fry off his plate. 

"We could like go hit the waterpark or something. There's like 3 of them here." Nat suggests. "But, there's a lot of little kids there too, and Nat's like a giant compared to them, and may like squish them." Cara says. Everyone agrees, but decides on going. 

Once everyone is changed into their swimsuits, we head to the elevator. "I really hope this doesn't get stuck." Kaylin smirks over at me. I roll my eyes. "You suck." I tell her and Nat steps in between us. "Now now ladies. No need for fighting." He says, crossing his arms over his chest. 

After a few minutes the elevator dings open on the ground floor. 

We go to the Wild WaterDome park and put our towels down on a couple of chairs. 

"What should we do first?" Justice asks looking around at everything. 

As soon as the words leaves his mouth Nat starts pointing to this giant waterslide thing. The Storm Chaser. "You just love torturing us, don't you?" Austin asks once we start to make our way up to the giant waterslide. Nat grins. "Obviously."

The line's pretty long, but goes by quickly. It seats groups of four, so Nat, Kaylin, Austin and I, like always, get in one. 

As soon as I'm situated in the raft thing, I squeeze the handles as tight as I can. As soon as we start going down the tube, I start laughing. "My butt is cold." I hear Nat shout, which probably echos all the way through the tunnel. 

At the drop we all start screaming, and then go through another large tunnel, then the ride's over.

"You know, that wasn't as bad as I thought it would be." I say wrapping my arms around myself to try and trap some warmth. 

"Pfft says the one who was screaming all the way down." Nat says. "At least I didn't yell my butt was cold." He sticks his tongue out at me and we join our group over by the exit of the ride.

"Ooh what about those tube slide things?" Austin asks pointing over to a smaller line of people waiting to get on the ride. Everyone's shocked. Usually Austin isn't the one to suggest rides. 

 "Bro, you okay?" Nat asks and Austin smiles. "Yeah, it just looks fun." He shrugs and everyone nods and goes to get in line. 

The seven of us spent the next few hours riding various rides between the three water parks ending in us losing track of time. It was about 8:00 by the time we rode everything. 

"Fuck. Mom's gonna be pissed." Kaylin groans pulling her phone out of her bag as soon as we get back to the room. 

"Mom, yeah hi. Sorry. I know you called a lot. We were in the water parks and I left my phone in the room. Yeah I know. We're okay. Yeah yeah." Kaylin says into the phone. 

"Hey, Kaylin, if you guys want you can stay here tonight, and we can go to like Dollywood or something tomorrow." Halston says and Kaylin nods.

"We're actually going to Dollywood tomorrow, and they were wondering if we could stay the night tonight? Yeah there's enough room. Alright. Love you too. Buh bye." Kaylin shoves her phone back in her bag.

"She said it's okay." Kaylin says and everyone cheers. 

"Okay but there's like 4 rooms, and seven of us." I start. "Where are Kaylin and I gonna sleep?" 

"Our room has a couch bed." Halston says pointing to a door which I'm assuming is Cara and Halston's room. "You guys could sleep there instead of sharing with one of the guys." 

When that's all situated, we're all scattered around the living room on our electronics. Kaylin's laughing at something, and then shows it to me. I start laughing too, even though she's shown it to me a million times.

"What is it?" Nat asks running over to see. As soon as he sees what it is he starts to turn red. [Video below]

Everyone gathers around us to see what we're watching and start laughing too. "This is the best thing I've seen since like I don't know, but this is amazing." Cara says smiling.

"Alex is so short oh my gosh." Nat says laughing at his brother. 

And that's how we spent our night, watching old videos of Nat and Alex, which was actually really entertaining. 

--

[A/N: Pandora keeps playing High School Musical and Hannah Montana. Why I have these stations, I do not know. But I do.]