Chapter Twenty

A/N: I've never been to Universal so I have no clue exactly what they have there, I'm just going off videos I see on YouTube. Once again. Just bare with me and go along with it for the stories sake. Okay yeah woo.

September 2nd, 2016

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" I scream, jumping onto Austin's bed. He groans in response. "Get up." I whine. 

"How'd you even get in here?" He grumbles, raising up. I hold up keys. "If you didn't want me coming in, you shouldn't have given me a key to your room." I shrug and get off his bed allowing him to get up. Thankfully he slept in pajama bottoms and a t-shirt and isn't half naked.

"Oh right. But thanks." He says. I nod in response. 

I stand there awkwardly for a moment before glancing over at the clock. "Oh shoot. We're supposed to be at Universal in like half an hour." I inform him and he nods. "Let me get dressed. We can eat on the way there or something." I nod and start to leave his room. Before I can walk through the door, Austin stops me. "Oh, Pop, by the way, uh, we're kind of meeting Chandler there." He says and I turn around. "Riggs?" He nods. "Oh." I say and walk out leaving him to get dressed.

Chandler Riggs. That's great. Another celebrity. Even more reasons to be nervous. It's at a theme park too. I really hope it's not as awkward as when I met Austin. Oh gosh, Austin and I met and I screamed to tell Chandler Riggs I love him. Austin wouldn't mention that would he? 

Austin's voice snaps me out of my thoughts. "Ready?" He asks and I nod, grabbing my bag full of extra clothes and everything that I need just in case.

In the car, Austin blares Wannabe by the Spice Girls. Memories from Gatlinburg come flooding in causing a smile to spread across my face. All the way to Universal, Austin and I scream lyrics to old songs. 

As soon as we pull into a parking space at Universal, I stare at it in awe. Austin chuckles. "You've never been here, have you?" I shake my head.

"So uh, where are we meeting Chandler?" I ask. "Uh, inside the gates I'm pretty sure." He tells me and I nod. 

We wait in line for half an hour before we get our tickets, then we're inside. "Austin!" A voice, who I'm assuming is Chandler yells. I follow Austin over to the person and sure enough it was Chandler and his girlfriend Brianna. 

He smiles at us. "You must be Poppy. Austin's mentioned a lot about you." 

I smile. "Oh really?" 

Brianna smiles and holds her hand out for me to shake. "I'm Brianna." I shake her hand and then Austin speaks up. "So uh, what do you guys want to do first?" He asks quickly scanning around us.

"The Rip, Ride, Rocket thing looks cool." Chandler suggests. I'm pretty sure that's a roller coaster. Lovely. 

Chandler must have noticed my uneasiness because he asked if I was okay. "Pfft. Yeah. I'm good." I tell him. That wasn't a lie, I just wasn't expecting to be on a roller coaster almost as soon as we got here.

The four of us wait in line for 15 minutes talking about whatever comes to mind, anything to keep the thoughts of someone flying out of one of the carts and crushing the people below them, out of our heads. Turns out, none of us are a big fan of roller coasters but we still go on them. 

When it's our turn to get on the ride, I sit next to Austin in the second row. Brianna and Chandler got the row behind us. Living life dangerously. Woot woot.