Chapter Twenty Five

****Not sure of everything at Six Flags or how it's layed out so bare with me again.

September 17th, 2016

"Have you guys ever been to Six Flags?" Sam asks Karson, Elliot, and I. "Nope." I tell him. We've been waiting in line to get our tickets for the past 15 minutes. 

Sam grins. "You're in for a treat then." 

It takes about 10 more minutes before we get our tickets and are inside the park. "So, should we ride the Georgia Scorcher?" Chandler asks. 

An upside down ride. Lovely. I wonder if I'll end up sitting next to any celebrities here, well other than Chandler but still. 

The six of us make our way over to the ride and wait in line. As the line gets shorter, the closer we get to being next on the ride and the more nervous I get. I didn't realize it was a stand up coaster until it was too late.

"So, four of us can ride together and then the other two can ride with two other strangers." Chandler says. The ride has four seat things per row. It reminds me of Mystery Mine to be honest. 

"Uh, Karson, Grayson, Elliot, and I will sit together." Sam says. "Or stand, yano." 

It takes another 10 minutes before we're all situated on the ride. Chandler is on the far right of the third row and I'm next to him. The others are in front of us. 

Chandler turns to me and grins. "ARE YOU SCARED?" He yells. "OF COURSE NOT." I tell him with a grin. 

A/N: I'm just gonna post the videos of the rides on here so I'm not really describing them. I guess that works??

After the ride's over Sam is laughing harder than any of us. "T-The little kid behind us." He says in between breaths. There was a little kid sitting next to me who was screaming my ear off and yelling about her period blood flying out and hitting someone in the face. She was like 12. 

"Okay, what next?" Chandler laughs.

"Is Log Jamboree open?" Sam asks, regaining himself. "I don't know, but it's probably too cold." Chandler tells him and he pouts. "Dam-" Grayson clamps a hand over his mouth. "No bad words remember?" He smirks. 

"We're in a bet that Sam can't say one cuss word for the whole day." Grayson explains. 

"Which I'm going to fail at because I mean, we're at an amusement park. Of course I'm gonna scream words." He mutters.

The next few hours we ride Goliath, Batman: The Ride, Mind Bender, and a few others until we decide to go on one last ride. We've spent the whole day here.

Now we're in line for the Superman ride.

Sam, Elliot, Chandler, and I are all in the front row while Chandler and I's brothers are behind us. I really wish Kaylin and Nat were here to ride this with me. Don't get me wrong, Sam and Chandler are great people but I miss my other friends. Especially Austin.

The ride starts and I squeeze my eyes shut for a moment, thinking of all the possibilities that could happen on this ride. When the ride starts speeding up everyone starts screaming. "I TAKE IT ALL BACK. I DON'T WANNA BE SUPERMAN ANYMORE." Sam yells. 

Around 2 minutes later, at least I think it was two minutes I don't really know everything was going by so fast, the ride stops. 

We all pile off the ride and down the stairs to the exit. "I'm so tired." Sam yawns. "Same." 

"Do you all wanna go get something to eat now?" Chandler asks and everyone nods. Deciding to eat in the park, we stop at one of the places closest to the gate. "Today has been some adventure." Elliot says. I nod.

We all sit at one of the tables at the food place we stopped at and got on our phones. Who needs conversations anyway?

Kaylin the only ten i see: POPPY  ARE YOU ALIVE???

Poppy Seed: YEAH I AM. I REALLY WISH YALL WERE HERE TODAY.

Nat the bat: SAME. HOW IS GEORGIA BY THE WAY?

Poppy Seed: eh i miss tennessee 

Australia: same 

Cara :P : GuYs 

we all need to hang out again bc i miss you

pls

Poppy Seed: we really should. but aren't yalls schedules all over the place or something? 

Halseyy: who cares? we can't let a zombie killer steal our Poppy Seed 

Kaylin the only ten i see: what they said. 

oh yah poppy

chandler's keeping his hands to himself right? or the sam guy? they treating u right?

Poppy Seed: yeah? I'm pretty sure they both have girlfriends. Or Chandler does as far as I know.

Australia: poppy when's the wedding?

Kaylin the only ten i see: OH MY GOSH YES GUYS

WE SHOULD ALL SHOW UP AT POPPY'S DAD'S WEDDINGS AND CRASH IT 

Nat the bat: WE SHOULD 

wait nvm filming ugh

Kaylin the only ten i see: fine, ill crash it with karson, does he have any twisted plans yet?

Poppy Seed: im sure he has came up with some exotic plan to convince dad to cancel the wedding

Kaylin the only ten i see: tell him to hmu i got some gr8 ideas fam

Poppy Seed: yeah right, I gotta go. BYE LOVE YALL

I put my phone back in my pocket and notice Karson looking at me. "You miss them don't you?" 

Of course he knows who I was texting. They're the only people I really talk to. 

"Yeah." 

Chandler and Sam were already walking in front of us talking to Elliot. 

When Karson, Elliot and I got home, I went straight to my room and gathered clothes to take a shower. I was tired. Next week is the wedding. I'm really excited for the only reason that Kaylin's going to come. She managed to spare a day or two to come stay for the weekend so I'm pretty excited for that. 

--

A/N: Short chapter I know. 

But I decided to do a double update bc you all are fav 

anyway 

ily and stuff