Chapter Six

[A/N: So I've never been to this place, so I'm just going to assume this is how it works and everything. So, if you've been there and I've got things wrong then sorry. I've only really been to Dollywood and Splash country. Oops.]

June 4th

Summer Day 5

Yesterday, after Nat lost his phone, we went into the Cherokee reserve thing and ate and shopped and everything. Now, the eight of us are standing outside Ripley's Aquarium. 

"You know what's sad?" Kaylin starts. "That Poppy is a Hufflepuff and Pisces." She says. Austin starts to laugh. "Really? Oh dude that must suck." I roll my eyes playfully. "I'd rather be a sensitive and emotional fish than a Gryffindor." I tell him looking over at Kaylin with a playful glare. She throws her hand over her heart. "You know, that's actually very offensive." I stick my tongue out at her and she does the same. 

My phone's notifications start blowing up. Twitter.

@ JusticeTheSmith: Well, Nat dropped his phone off the mountain yesterday. Great going man. @ natandalex

@ natandalex: hah no wonder he never replied to my texts ***Alex***

People were mentioning the people they met at Dollywood, aka us. Some things were nice, others not so much, but the majority of them were nice, so I guess that's a plus. 

"Do you guys want to go ahead and go in now?" Cara asks grinning. We nod and push through the doors. The first thing Nat notices is a giant turtle fossil and runs over to it. 

"I bet this is the one from Finding Nemo." He says staring up at it with a smile. "Oh my gosh look it's a bunch of Nemo's and Dory's!" Kaylin grins running over to a large fish tank full of multiple types of fish. 

Cara pokes the glass at a puffer fish, which causes it to inflate. There's a sign on the glass saying 'Please don't tap the glass.' I start laughing really hard to where I can't breathe. I don't know why I find the puffer fish blowing up funny, but I do. Eventually Cara joins in and I rest my arm against Austin's shoulder to keep my balance. 

"It'd be cool if like, Harry Potter was here, and could speak to fish, and then it could be like the glass tank break and stuff." Kaylin says grinning. "But then we'd all drown or get eaten by sharks." I tell her and she shakes her head. "That's why Harry would save us. Duh." 

A giant like pool thing catches my attention. Stingrays. I grin and run over to them, almost tripping over a kid who was running around. Oops. 

"I want to touch one." I whisper staring at them. There's a couple near the shallow end and I reach my hand out to touch it, but draw my hand away as soon as Kaylin says something. "Don't get stung." I glare at her and then she pets one. "Awe. He feels all like rubbery." I reach my hand in again and touch one. "Oh my gosh this is so disgusting." I giggle. "He's mushy."Kaylin grins and I roll my eyes. Did she really have to quote the Bad Lip Reading thing. 

Once we're done on the bottom floor, we go to the top. "Those penguins were adorable." Kaylin says. 

We spend like all day running around the Aquarium. The last thing we decide to do before leaving is go into the shark thing. 

We all step onto the gliding path thing with me almost falling onto it causing me to grab ahold of Austin's hand causing us both to turn red. Oops. 

Kaylin looks over and starts to have a staring contest with a shark, which seems to be following us down the path. "Hey Nat, looks like you have some competition." Cara laughs and Nat glares but smiles. "Dang. I'm losing Kaylin to a shark." Nat says glaring at the shark. "Awe no Nat. That shark came onto me. I swear." Kaylin says turning to face Nat. He shakes his head. "No, that's it. I've had enough of all these non air breathers eyeing you. I can't to this. We're through." Nat says fake crying. He walks over to me and throws his arm around me. "I'll just take Poppy."