Chapter Thirteen

June 12th

Summer Day 13

"Wakey wakey eggs n bakey!" I hear Nat yelling while banging on a pan. I groggily raise my head up to find where the boy is. He's standing in the doorway. "Yay, you're up." He says once Kaylin, Cara, and Halston are all woken up. 

Kaylin lets out a groan. "Does he do this every morning?" 

"Pretty much." Cara mumbles and gets up to get her clothes. "Hey, do you guys need clothes to wear today?" She asks. "Nah, we brought extra clothes." Kaylin tells her and she shrugs. "Okay." She says and goes to the bathroom to change. 

Once everyone's dressed Cara tells Kaylin and I to join her and Halston in a photo for Instagram. 

Kaylin and I both make awkward faces, which causes them both to start laughing.

A few seconds later my Instagram notifications start blowing up. She uploaded the picture. Sigh.

@ caradelevingne: Hanging out with the bests today wooo 

And then she'd tagged all of us. I'll admit, my followers on Instagram and Twitter went up by a lot, but it's kind of annoying because of all the spam I get now. Being friends with famous people is rough. 

We walk out of the room and see the guys standing on their phones. Losers. 

Austin looks up and lightly slaps Nat's arm to signal we're there. "Finally. It took you guys like a week just to get ready."

Nat says with a slight smile. 

"Shhh we were busy taking pictures." Kaylin says. 

I grab my drawstring bag and shove my phone it. I'm wearing leggings again today. Oops.

"Hey, I have a serious question." Justice asks, looking at Kaylin and I as we step in the elevator. "Which is?" Kaylin asks. "Can either of you drive?" He asks. 

Kaylin starts laughing. "Of course we can, we just don't have a car, but Poppy doesn't like driving anyways. Mainly because she accidentally ran over a bird once. Aka last month. " Kaylin tells him. "How do you run over a bird? Don't they like fly away or something?" Austin asks. "I don't know. But I did." I tell him. Nat snickers and I playfully glare at him. "Like you can drive any better." "Oh I bet I can." He says, now smirking. 

"No. You are not going to drive the van. Remember last time?" Justice asks, and Nat groans. "That was one timeeee." He whines. 

"What happened?" Kaylin asks. "Nat got us pulled over because he was speeding." Halston says and the elevator door dings and we all step out. 

"Anyways, why'd you want to know if we could drive?" I ask once we're out to the van and everyone is buckled in. 

Justice shrugs. "I was just curious, since your Mom's dropped you off last night." 

In the van, Nat wanted to control the music, so he sat up front this time. He hooked his phone up to the AUX thing, and then Nobody's Perfect started blaring through the speakers. Really loud might I add. 

Nat started singing along to it, and soon enough everyone joined in as well. 

The entire ride to Dollywood was like this. We got through at least 6 Hannah Montana songs and it was great. 

We purchased our tickets last night, so luckily we didn't have to wait in any lines. "Do you guys want to get those fast pass things again? Or just wait in the lines?" Cara asks. "Waiting in lines is lame. So I guess fast passes." Nat says and everyone agrees.