Chapter 45

OMG its the day! You know the day I well we become 1. The day I say those 2 little words " I Do". Lawd please give me the strentgh to go through this. I truly love him and I know we have our ups and downs. But dammit love is love. And he, Is my love.

Right now Im sitting in here with the girls getting my hair, and make up done. I feel like a barbie. Lol.

Omg girl beast yo head still. Ciara cried.

Lol. I said being still. Alright you finished now go get dress.

I went to get dress. In my beautiful long/short dress. Boy I was finne.

I walked out the dressing room with everyones mouth drop. I chuckeled a bit to myself. Was I that cute.

OMG! Jordan is gonna flip! the twins chanted. Causing the rest of us laugh.

I hope Im making the right choice. I thought.

Jordan POV

Fuck! Man I look sexy as fuck! Micheal said examining himself.

Bro. You think you sexy shid I know Im sexy! Chris laughed.

Damn man! Who dat sexy motherfker right here! Black said flirting with himself.

The boys gathered round me laughing. Aye wassup Jay? Micheal asked me.

Shit Im giving up my life for my love. Yo Imma miss it. It helped me throught the hard times when I aint had no money and now. I sighed.

Aye at least its for your love. Trey cooled at me.

Yeah. Man its for Necole fucking Hines. My nigga you doing good Im proud of you. Shid Im even thinking bout settling down and marrying my baby girl. Chris sighed.

Yeah you right. I smiled.

Aye young let me go see if the girls down. Trey smiled dapping everyone.

Trey POV

So Im walking down the hall making it to the girls. Instead of knocking. I just walked in. Seeking the girks all dressed up looking as sexy as ever. one..two...three... Wheres Necole?

Aye. Wheres Necole? I shouted over the comotion.

They all moved away reveling Necole crying in a chair. The fuck wrong with ha?

Yo Nu Nu whats wrong? I nealed down to her level. Rubbing her arms.

Im scared. I mean Im going through all this and Im scared. She sobbed. Look up at me.

Aye aye aye. No crying and its okay you aint got nothing to worry about. All you gotta do is walk down that ale and say the three and two words. I smiled.

She laughed. What are those. She cried.

I Love You and I Do. I cooled at her. Kussing her on her forehead. Youll do good PROMISE. :)

Thank you. She dried her tears up. No problem. I smiled heading out the door.

Bye Ladies! I said leaving the room.

Heading back to the room.

Necole POV

Mmkay cool it girl you got this. Its 8AM now ceremony dont start til.... Shidd, 8;10AM. Well places!.

Okay girls lets leave Necoke to herself and us go with our dates. Star smiled.

They all hugged me then left wishing me luck.

Its been a min. now and all I hear is the song of my choice how to love. All Im waiting on now is when I see you by Fantasia comes on thats my que to head out.

When I see you, When I see you. Welp thats me. I walked towards the entrance with a big smile on my face.

Walking through the doors I see and feel all eyes on me. Looking around seeing who was all here. As well singing along to the song. I soon look ahead of me spotting Jordan sexy self in a suit. Lawd give me strengh.

Im finally here and now the preacher is explaining everything. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah.

Now for the words from hart and soul. He said.

Necole Bookmen. Your my strengh, my mind, my soul and my life. Without you there wouldnt be a me. Yeah we might have or ups and downs. But a relationship isnt base on perfection. Its base on us making and learning from our mistakes. My mom usr to tell me..Dont find love let it find you. And baby I belive I found it.

Just then Jordan froze and sheaded a couple tears. OMG I cant belive Jordans crying. He rarely ever cry. Lord I hope Im doing right. He is the love of my life. Please if this is wrong please send me a sign........Well I dont see one so here I go.

Baby I feel like the most sexiest nigga thats happy and proud to be your present forever boo. Love you from the bottom of my heart to the soul if my feet. And Im proud to say the words "I Do" Not because Im ready to get out this suit and hit this honeymoon. But because Imma be saying the only two words thats gonna keep me where with you. Jordan said with sheads of tears falling.

Awe Baby- I said with tears falling. It was a long pause since I didnt say nor do anything. "Pisst" Jordan whispered a bit loud. Causing me to look up. Its your turn say what you gotta say babe. He smiled to me.

Jordan Hines- I took a breath. Jordan had really took my breath away. I feel like my heart has been blewn up to the fullest in the were no more room in my soul to speak.

Jordan Hines and Necole Hines. Wow I can get use to that huh. Cant belive it." I paused a gain. Taking everything in."

Jordan. Your my peanut butter to my jelly. You complete me. I love you completly and you know Im your R.O.D. And as you said your-self Love is about making and learning from our mistake. And baby I belive I ready to do as I wish. And that Is to mary you on this amazing day. I cryed on the end.

Do you Necole take Jordan here to be your lovely husband? The preacher asked.

I-I do. I smiled.

And do you Jordan here take Necole to be your beloved wife? He asked him.

Hell yeah! He shouted. I gave him the look my momma used to give me. Oops I mean I DO ;)

Then I here by you to kiss th- Befire he finished I grabbed Jordan by his collar and Tounge kissed him. He deepend the kiss. To the point where we both seem to forgot we were in a wedding til the guys cleared their throat.

We pulled apart looking at eachoth deep within lust. I did it, We did it. Were finially ONE!