Chapter 39

I went over to my moms. Busting into the house. Seeing my mom being man handled by Jacob. Man just seeing her like that turned me into a stright up monster. I shot up Jacob and killed everyone else taking my mom to safty. Blowing up the place getting in my car heading back to the house.

Auntie Hines POV

Thank you baby. My mom cried.

Its good ma...Tell me how they know where you live? I asked looking at her and back at the road.

Its a long story. Necole aint told you? She asked.

No! Explain ma. Now please. I asked getting pissed off.

One morning Necole dropped her off a couple days ago. I remember it like yesterday....

Flashback:

Hey Auntie Hines. Um can you watch Bre'Aisa for me. Imma run some errands. Necole asked.

Yes honey of course. Anything for my bookie. I said back reaching out for her.

Thank you very much. She smiled back.

Anything for my furture daughter-in-law. I smiled closing my door.

Later after she left I was playibg with Bre'Aisa. When I heard a soft knock at the door. Who is it? I asked although noone seemed to answer.

I then layed Bre on the couch lettung her watch Tom and Jerry. Going up to answer the door. When I got there nobody was there it was only a letter. I bent down to pick it up and checking to see anyine around. Walking back in the house I began reading.

Alright look bitch if you got this letter then you'll that this a warrning. Your probably wondering who this is. But lets just say its your soon to be nightmare. Im dead beat serious.

Fear, Your worst nightmare.

P.S. Open your door!

I walked to the front window and seen a man standing there. I became scared so I picked Bre'Aisa up and went to my room. Turning all lights off and locking the door.Bre'Aisa started crying so I started rocking her. While I rocked her I fell asleep.

A couple hours later I woke up and it was about 4PM. Quitly getting out the bed heading towards the kitchen I heard and felt the wind blow. I then thought since when I opened a window.

I took a step the stairs when BAM!  Someone pushed me so far off the step I fell head first and landed on my ankel.

Fuck! I yelled. Trying to clear my eyes from tears wanting to leak out.

When a tall like man came towards me. Leaning down to my level. Your a dump hoe you know that. I said open the fucking door not run and hide like the little pussy you are. Ill be back trust me. Just then he disapered. Leaving me there to suffer from pain.

Later on that day I over looked it and just went on bout my bussiness. Playing, laughing, giggling and watching TV with Bre'Aisa. When the door bell rang.

I opened it and again it was just a letter. Noone to be around. I read the note that read....Did you enjoy your day cause I did. Bitch your bait. Love,your worst nightmare.

I was beyond scared. But I didnt show it. Insted I took Bre'Aisa into the kitchen. Fixing her and I something to eat. I fixee her a bottle and as for me noodles. We sat down watching Tom and Jerry again.

Its been 3 hours since I had Bre'Aisa. And during that whole entire time I been thinking. Who he is? Why he messing with me? Should I tell anyone?

No. I should just keep it on the low. But I know for sure that Imma be moving from here pretty soon. Im just dont feel safe to be- I got cut off by hearing noise in back of my house. Creeping towards the back I seen nothing it was pich dark.