Chapter 20

Jordan POV

She pregnant yes! Imma be a daddy yo to a little girl...wait a little boy...shid one of em. I wounder how Necole hold dis down. All I kbow is when she said she think she pregnant I eyes lit up faster then you can say hi. Im so freaking excited for her...me...us. Well be complete I love love her.

Babe you what?! Adrianna spat.

Preganat! She spat back.

Nigga you lost yo fucking mind! Did no one ever tell you wrap it up! The twins spat towatds me. Making me thow my hands up in air backing back. The looks on the guys face turned from scared to pissed. They all looked at me with rage. Why dont ask.

Aye bro we out I dont wanna be her when she beat that ass. Michael said walking out.

Wait what? Baby you okay?

Yeah but lets go to a clinc please my stomach hurt. She cried

Good idea. I picked her up and took her to the car. Speeding all the way there. Once we made it there. She checked herself in and went to tge back leaving me in the waiting room.

Necole POV

Alright what you here for? The doctor asked looking at the paper work.

Well um this morning I woke up vomitting and I dont know why. So I got kinda worried. sitting on the bed thinking imma beat Jordans ass.

Okay lets do a sonogram you know take some pictures and um well figure out whats going on. Okay. The doctor said walking out.

I layed back on the bed thangy Majid praying....Lord please dont let me be pregnant Im not ready Im not ready. Please I beg of you.

Well Mrs. Hines turn's out your ARE pregnant.

Yess! Thank you Jesus! I jumped up and started dancing. Ouch!

You okay Mrs. Hines? The doctor asked. concerened.

Ye-Ouch! please help me please! I started panicking.

Hold on we cant do nothing here you gotta go to a hospital. The doctor said.

Then take me to a motherfucking hospital damn. And hurry the fuck up! I dont know what got into me but I was cussing everybody out.

They shot me to the ambulance screaming like for real. Im in pain not you.

Mrs. Hines Imma need you to calm down.

Calm down bitch I have a fucking demon in me! You better shut that shit down or we gon have some problems!

Okay im sorry.

FUCK! MAKE IT STOP!

Jordan POV

Alright so im sitting here wathing sport center when I hear somebody yelling. Wait I know that voice.... its Necole. I dashed through the doors following the screaming and stoped at the site of an ambulance. The fuck happened?!