Chapter 27

Her babe take Bre Imma hook up her bed and stuff.

Jordan and the guys began fixing the bed/play pin and more. Me on the other hand was with the girls decorating her bedroom. We painted her room Purple, Blue, Pink and to top it off we put cheetah prints all over her room. It was cheetalish. We put a fuzzy rug in her room, we out stuff animals in on her dressers and a big bear in her corner. It was an split image of an princess bedroom. Once we got dont we began playing with Bre.

Necole come here! Trey called for me to come downstair. I ran downstairs carrying Bre'Asia. Once we got down I could not belive my eyes it was a pink, blue, and purple bouncy, bed/play pin and more. It was gorgeous. I watched as they.   picked up the stuff and headed towards the bedroom. Leaving me, Bre and Jordan in the living room playing with Bre'Aisa.

Mommy and daddy got a surprise for you. Yes we do yes we do. I said in baby talk making her smile. Jordan picked her up and began playing peek-a-boo making her laugh amd giggle. It was the most cutiest thing ever. I swear I love my family.

Necole Jordan get up here! You gotta see this! We heard the crew yell. We got up and ran upstairs thinking something was wrong. When we got up there it was like we were looking in hevean.

OH MY GOD. I laughed hugging everyone in the room. Its gorgeous!

They all smiled and said there goodbyes and left. They are like the family I never had. There always there for me. God I love them.

The night went on and we as in me my baby girl and Jordan. Was playing and until little Bre fell asleep we put her in her room. Then we went to sleep a couple hours later. This is exactly the family I always wanted.