Chapter 17

Who was that?

Dont worry youll see. Give me the keys. I rolled my eyes.

Mmkay.

Leggo!

We got in the car me in the drivers seat and him on the passager side. I blasted the music and began raping.

You think you can rap uh? he asked.

Shit ya been spitting ever since I could talk. I said smiling.

Really now. Spit some bars.

Alright.....Tha fuck yall niggas staring at. Yall needa go back to ya habbitat. Imma winner not a loser and I'll always remain good at that. Screw ya nigga yall swag is wack. My baby daddy came and made yall niggas back back. Fuck YOLO as the motto the only motto is the motto. Aint no rapper I just spit tho I can be one. Going in Lil wayne with the flow I come and go. Check me out no girl scout but will have the popo's at yo door.

Aye!!!!!! Damn girl yuh cn spit.

I know I know I got skills. Can you spit.

Girl can I. Shit ask dey will tell you.

Alright baby spit. I said smiling.

Alright Imma finish yo rap okay.

Kay go! I said smiling

Alright imma shut it down. Take you by the hand. Girl you is my boo thang and I love you to the end.

You my ride or die fuck just a friend. Nicki minaj aint got a damn thang on you baby girl you my world loving you is where I stand. Give me kissy kissy and your wish is my comman. But if its bad best belive you getting a little spanky spanky from your long pickle bestfriend.

Awe baby!!!!!! That was so cute and saly we already here.

I got out the car and ran to his side. Get out I yelled loud enough for him. He got out and looked at the building then at me and gave me an confused look.

Jordan POV

The fuck? Necole done brought my ass down here to a lake. The fuck going on? She got out the car made me get out then she got back in locking the door where I cant get back in. The fuck?! She began cranking the car pulling out. At first I thought she was about to live me when she turned around facing the lake and put it in drive and hoped out I was so lost and then she said the words bye bye. She waved at the care watching it drive into to lake.

Necole is you fucking crazy!? I yelled pissed the fuck off.

Awe you getting mad. She said in a baby voice. I was so ready to killer her den I cooled down a little bit.

Necole you drove my motherfucking car into a lake. Thats our only fucking way back home! I spat back at her. Shit I did say just for a little bit.

Well you shouldnt be. She said smiling.

And why not Necole. Why the fuck should I be happy?! I spat again.

Because of this- before she said 

Right before she finished I saw a Red Bugatti with a bow a big Black bow on top. Next thing I knew I picked Necole up kissing her twirling her and circle's.

I love you! You is my rock but how you do it?! I asked beyond with joy.

I have my way and plus I couldnt do it without the crew. She said smiling and looking at an open space.

Baby what the fuck you looking at? I laughed at the fact that she was gazing off to a open surface.

Jus then I started to something in the open space. A grabble of dusk aperare as if something was happening. Loud music played it was the type youll hear in most. In a little while from a far I started to image a larg crew of walking. They was all hugging on eachother and once they became closer I was able to realize who they were. Michael hugging on Ciara, Trey holding on Stars waist, Chris and Adrianna walking hand by hand and Black with Brianna on his back.

I jogged up to them. Man I love yall niggas.

Aye man we dont do at lovey dovey mess back the hell back. Chris laughed.

Lolz lets go to my house and get this party started! Alex yelled

Shh nigga and what we partying for anyway? I was so confused.

Oh nigga its yo birthday how you for get. Trey sqid while creating all eyes on Necole.

Whhat? It aint my fault Jordan forgot his birthday. Necole scretched.

Mhm whatever. Lets go to Jordans place! And get this party started! The twims yelled.

Lolz okay. We got in our sepreate cars heading back to the house. Necole has to be just about the best girkfriend ever. I love her. Well lets see how this party go. I mean knowing Necole shell have this party jumping.