Chapter 34

So here we are waiting on a doctor.  Talking waisting time laughing and giggling chilling when a nurse busted up in the room.

Oh good your up. She chewing her gum.

Yeah um wassup doc. Jordan asked.

She turned towards Jordan giving him flirty looks. Jordan turned towards me and smirked. Im guessing he knew what I was thinking.

Woo hoo Im over here. I said snaping my fingers getting her attention.

Oh as I was saying. The nurses said you may go home today just sign yourself out. She said while continued staring down Jordan.

Mmkay bye bye trick. I waved her off letting her know I was getting pissed off.

She walked out saying she'll be back because she haf to do sone stuff. I nodded and got undressed then dressed. I looked a hot ass mess. But hey I coukd care less shit a nigga going home.

We gatgered my stuff then we headed out. And Im guessing that doctor that ut was cool to slap Jordans ass. My face turned complete red. I ran to her and Hines slapped ha. Ya I know hines slap? Oh well shit its a slap named after me. Lolx. Soon I did that I jetted off because I saw security running down the hall. Sooner then later tge gang noticed because they took off as well. Shooting stright through the double doors heading into the car heavily breathing.

Babe remind me to neer cone back to this hospital. Cause I might end up in jail. I managed to finally say.

He began laughing. Girl you crazy and kissed me. See this is why I love you.