Chapter 6

Once we got in the house we were in a complete makeout session. He griped my waist picking me up bridel style not breaking the kiss.

Went up the stairs into the bedroom. He layed me on the bed striping me,leaving me in nothing but a bra and thong. I was ready to no longer be a virgin.

I fliped us over where I was straddeling him. I began stripping him from his clothes. Leaving him in nothing but boxers

He fliped us over and began planting sweet kisses all over my body. I tried holding in my moans by biting my lip although they sliped out.

Kisses trailed down from my neck down to my vjj. Jordan then spread my legs and went to work making my legs server. I gripped the sheets moaning.

Then once he finished he looked at me asking if I was ready. I noded my head and he slowly trusted in me. Weird feeling started beaming in my belly. Faster Faster I yelled as ge granted my comman.

We continue for over hours. Tradeing places different positions I had a blast now im laying here on his chest playing with his hands talking.

Jordans POV

I. Love. You. Necole told me trying to catch her breath.

I know you do, but I think you should know something.

What is it baby? She questioned.

Baby Im a thug and the only reason I been in and out the house is be- she cut me off

I know I know Jordan I aint that slow.

See this why I love you. I smirked at her.

We kissed from that we went to round 2. Then we fell asleep. Lord that girl an animal. And the fact that she knows im a thug and she still wanna be with me makes me want her for life. I think Im doing the right thing on marrying this.

I layed down thinking about my fiance while rubbing my hand through her hair.

Get yo stanky ass hands out my hair. She said in a sleepy like voice with her eyes closed. I laughed a little and layed down next to her. When my phone began ringing.

Im on that good kush and alcohol. I got some down bitches I can call. Imma ball till the day I fall-

Speak nigga.

Um we need yo.

Tha fuck nigga im laying down.

Jay dis real nigga shit we talking about 900K nigga you good for the job.

I turned to see if Necole was sleep and she was. Alright nigga what we doing?

Black knows who killed Ty.