Chapter 24

Necole POV

Im so sorry baby I should've told you. Its all my fault if only I told you that night after Jalen left. Im so stupid. Since I was crying Ciara took Bre'Asia out my hand.

Jordan came to me layed in tge bed and hugged me telling me it wasnt my fault. We'll get through it i promise I wont let nothing happen while your with me. Nothing.

Crying and sobbing on his shoulder. I love him so freaking much. He cheered me up trying to sing. Lawd he off key. Having everybody in here laughing.

We talked over 3 hours before the crew left. Leaving just me Jordan and Bre. We played with Bre'Aisa watching Notorious on BET. Until we fell asleep.

Next Day

Its my last day of being in here. I miss home. Hopefully everything go smooth and nothing bad happen.

Mam when you guys are ready you may sign yourself out. Hope you enjoy your lovely baby girl. Smiling at me and Bre'Asia.

Okay thank you.

Hers her birth certificate... her name is Bre'Asia Monae Hines. Correct?

Yes mam it is.

And her father is Jordan Hines correct.

Ya what about me. Jordan sat up.

Good you up. I was just checking about the certificate. Well um thats it so um Ill leave yall to it.

Okay thank you Miss. We watched her walk out and jordan got started getting our stuff together. He so helpful. Picked up Bre'Asia and put on some sweat pants and a white T. I was so ready to leave. We got everything and he signed me out then headed home.

When we got there the door was busted in. The fuck? Jordan turned towards me and Bre'Aisa. Stay behind me. He said pissed.

But- He cut me off when he pulled a gun out of his pants taken it off safty. What I say he said sternly. O-okay I will.

We walked in together in the dark house. Turning on light as we go. Dowmstairs was okay it was still as we left it. So we went upstairs and there was glass everywhere ripped sheets and everything. Noone was in the house but they sunt a threat towards us by using vandalism.

We good bae ,go get clean up I got Bre'Aisa. Jordan said looking around him taken Bre out my hands laying her on the bed. Walking in the bathroom I got undressed played the music and got in the shower.

Oh I think I might need a cigarette.

Cause we be on and then we off again. While I was in the shower singing I felt some hands around me. I smiled at the fact I thought it was Jordan until they wispered in my ear I told you I'll be back. Trying to scream but Jalen covered my mouth. Im not getting you today but this a warning watch your back. He kissed me and left.

God this one crazy day. :-|