Chapter 25

Jordan POV

I laid on the bed with Bre' thats my nickname for her. We laid down watching TV aka Care Bears. When Necole walked out the bathroom with nothing but a towel on shaking.

Mhm girl you gon make me wanna snatch that towel off. I said smirking looking her up and down. She looked at me and slightly smiled.

Baby whats wrong. I said sitting up with Bre' on my lap. She turned at me with fear in her eyes. Necole shook her head slightly given me a fake smile.

Baby doll I see right through you whats really going on. I pulled her onto the bed. Laying sleeping Bre'Aisa beside me.

Bae it was Jalen. She cried

What you mean it was Jalen. I shuffed my eyebrows. Giving her that lat read. You bet not lie to me.

Jordan he was in the shower with me. She began crying.

Ah hell nahh dat nigga was in this house! I yelled causing Bre to ruffle up. You okay princess. Kissing her upon the forhead.

Y-yes he said to watch our b-back. Baby I-I think he ment m-me and B-Bre'Aisa. She cried harder then before.

Baby I got you come here. I pulled her into a hug laying her upon my chest. Letting all her tears fall on my bare chest. Kissing her forehead.

We fell asleep although we was soon to wake up.

Wahh wahh! Bre started crying.

We both jumped up at the same time. Necole got up ready to care for Bre but I told her I got it so she layed nack down.

Whats wrong with daddies princess. I said using baby talk. You hungry. She started stick out her tounge and so I gave her a little bottle and feed ha. I sat her on the clean floor in the kitchen and began cooking.

Necole need some rest from all this stressing and crying so I aint gon bother her. Insted I think imma pamper her all. I aint gon let no nigga mess with my family. NOBODY!

The Changed Thug: Book Oneजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें