Chapter 30

Necole POV

Who you here for. The man said sternly looking down at a paper.

Um Jalen a.k.a Ghost. Staring up into space kinda scared.

And who are you. He said sterenly again.

Necole...

He looked up and was like okay follow me in the back. Hes waiting on you. I followed him and when I got there I saw Jalen sitting at his desk smirking at me.

What a smart girl. Im so sorry for my little friend the otha night. May I must say he was a little out of hand, but it wouldnt be like that if you just came back to me. He said smiling and looking me up and down.

Jalen what do you want from me. I asked getting annoyed.

You. I want you to be with me. I wanted you to be my wife you to be my first baby mama. But no you decided to go to that fuck ass nigga Jordan. He said getting pissed off.

Jalen I dont want you. Ive moved on. Im getting married soon and I have a daughter. Fuck off already! I spat causing him to get mad.

Stop raising yo voice in my office. Bitch you gon be with me or you aint gon be with nobody. Dont forget I own and run y- I cut him off.

WRONG! Nigga all you own or run is your mouth. And I will raise my voice in her you aint nobody. So what you gon do...huh...cause um I aint dumping my baby daddy for a punk ass nigga. As yo self! I spat again. Thinking to myself he getting pretty heated Jordan where you at nigga.

Just then I got knocked out my thought by fall on to the ground because of a big as slap. Did this motherfucker just slap me.

Get up! Get your ass up! He pulled me by my collar. Thats a lot of talk for someone who aint gon see the next day. He smirked at me.

Nigga your very funny. Spitting on him. Causing him to get beyond pissed.

So disrespectful he said pushing up against the wall. Bitch I outta kill you. He said sternly.

Well do it nigga! Do it!......Punk ass Pussy ass nigga. I jerked out his grip. He pulled me back by my arm causing me to pull back. Pushed me on the ground and lowered himself down to my level.

Love can make a nigga change instantly. He pulled out a gun. You ready to end your life?

I was shocked and at the same tine wondering where the fuck Jordan was. He chuckled to himself then shot.

Jordan POV

I was listening to tge whole convosation when I heard a gun shot. Quickly I got out and shot up every nigga I saw. Checked every room and then finally came arcoss his room.

Im pretty sure he knew I was coming because I herd him laugh a bit. Walking into tge room seeing Necole on the floor shot.

Nigga you lost your mind thats my furture wife! Pointing the gun at him. Although he point his gun at himselve. This nigga gotta be out his mind. But I didnt care I shot him.