Chapter 26

After I cooked breakfest I went towards the bedroom with Bre in my arms as well as a try full of food.

Morning baby. I smirked laying the tray on her lap.

Mmmmm smells good but you didnt have to. She smiled kissing me and Bre.

I did to. Today is all about you. Anything you want I got it imma pamper you. I smiled.

Awe thank you baby but what about my little Care Bare. She said taking her out my hands.

Dont worry she'll be with me all day. And when she cry Ill take care of it. Todays all about you. I kissed her on the forehead and walked out.

Necole POV

He is something huh. I asked Bre smiling.

She wiggled in my arms. Imma take that as a yes. She slightly gave me a smile making me slightly smile as well. I finished eating then layed sleep Bre in the bed. Got up heading for the bed when I noticed I was butt naked. Ran to Jordans dresser and got out some of his basketball shorts and a white bra. Then headed down stairs carrying my little Care Bear in my arms.

Aye baby looking good. Jordan said looking me up and down facing the TV again.

Mhm what you doing today. I said walking towards him.

Um I think the guys coming over today. Dey said they bought some gifts. Jordan said patting his lap so we can sit down since he was laying across the couch.

We sat down on his lap. And I began playing with Bre as well as talk. What they get. I asked bouncing Bre up and down.

Mmm I dont know, they said they'll be here around um 6 or- just then the crew walked in girls carrying loads bags, leaving the boys carrying boxes and Im talking big bank boxes.

Damn niggas yall buy the whole mall or something. I said tryimg to hold my laugh.

Nah Trey and Michael wouldnt let us but trust me we tried. Star said laughing.

Awe well let me see! I placed Bre in Jordans lap. Running to the gurls. They had clothes, food, shoes, booties, hair bows, diapers, bottles and everything else youll need for a baby. I hugged each and everyone of them.

Awe this is so cute! I screeched.

You welcome. The boys sarcastically responded.

Shut up.  I said laughing heading over to them to see what they got. They had a baby bed/ play pin, bouncer, car seat, scroller, and anything else you'll have for a baby.

Thank you guys. I hugged and kissed each an everyone on the cheek. You guys just like family to me. The rest of the day we spent time with Bre'Asia. Watching TV, scoring on eachother, Randomly talking biyt stuff. This say couldnt get any better forget worse.