Chapter 16

Jordan POV

I hate that I love you she laughed a bit.

Im sorry baby trust me I cant help it.

Baby your bipolar. She said laughing.

You shouldnt kid about that. I fake smiling.

Omg bae you are arent you.

I slightly noded afraid of her recations.

I understand if youll like wanna leave me. looking down.

Baby Ill never leave you. Your all I got other then the guys and them. She kissed me and layed on my chest leaving me thinking.

What the fuck man I gotta fix this shit. I cant and I wont hit on her no more. I needa get some meds quick. Imma go to da store and get some.

I turned towards Necole to find her sleep I began playing with her hair until she smaked my hand away saying get out my motherfucking head Jordan. I bust out laughing and went to the bathroom.

She wake up eat this dick call that breakfest in bed 69 96 I feel her hart beat I tak-

Sup youngblood.

Aye me and dem going to Hot Wire wanna come?

Shit yea let me get dress and ask Necole if she wanna go.

Alright make sure she do I got some niggas that wanna see her.

Alright dawg if you say so. I said hanging up in their face.

I walked over to Necole and wispered in her ear. You want me you can have it if you want this dik you gotta take it. She pulled me down and tried to fuck me while she was sleep. I couldnt help but laugh then I guess she breathing on her because she pushed me off her.

What tha fuck Jordan you tryna fuck me while Im sleep!

No girl you came on to me. I said laughing tryna stop.

Nigga you had to do some.

I wispered in yo ear " if you want me you can have me. But if you want this dik you gon have to take it". I said laughing.

She froze for a moment then punched me in the chest and it wasnt a playful one either.

Ouch! but I deserve it.

Shit ya you did!

Well thats over with you wanba go to Hot Wire with me? I said being serious.

Um what is that.

Girl nvm you going. I gasp

How you gon say what imma do? she said laughing.

Because you dont know what that is.

Tell me.

Its a club.

Take me I wanna go I wanna go take me! She jumped up abd down like a little girl.

I laughed and said get dress. She pushed me on the bed running into the bathroom. She took a shower did all that good stuff and shot out heading stright for the closet.

Necole POV

I took a shower and went to the closet I pulled out a pink dress and some 8in heels with kissy faces on em. Little mama was bad.

Come on baby get dress! I said

He was watching TV all dressed waiting on me. He turned around licking his lips.

Girl you gon make me tear that dress off of you. He licked his lips at me.

I'd love to see you try. I said laughing.

My chick bad my chick hood my chick do stuff that yo chick wish she could -

Nu Nu here....mhmm....oh okay.....she didnt....girl im on my way! click