Chapter 35

Jordan drove us to the house and made sure I was settled in then kissed me headind towards the door.

Where you going babe?

I got a surprise for you and I needa hurry. Trust me Ill be back now give me a kiss.

I gave him a kiss and watched as he left. Meanwhile since he was gone i decided to take a shower and all that good stuff. Soon I heard the door slam shut and Bre'Aisa and Jordan walking into the living room. I shot stright for her.

Ahh mommy miss you. Yes she do yes she do. Talking that baby talk making Bre smile..

Looking at my two baby girls gon make a nigga start crying. Jordan said crying.

Me and Bre' started laugh. You wanna go shoping? Lets go shoping. Daddy gon take us shoping. I said playing with little Bre.

Daddy gon what?! Jordan said fixing his face.

You herd me....take your two baby girls shopping. A smirk grew upon my face.

Do yall have shopping money?...Jordan said while loosing his gaze going into Bre eyes.

Noo but thats why daddy gonna take us. I mumbled giving him the face.

Im over that now Necole so um try something else. He said laughing.

Fuck. I mumbled under my breath. I then looked at little Bre in my arms. Seems like shes giving those pretty baby eyes that you see in those movies aka "Puss and Boots".

You might can handel mines but ya damn well aint gon be able to say no to her. Pushing Bre up showing Jordan her puppy eyes.

Gir-Damn okay stop yall can go! He pleaded.

I bust out laughing kissing little Bre. Running upstairs so we could get dressed. I put on a red tank top and some booty shorts with some red jordans and baby girl wore a Red and Black outfit with some red jordans on. Yeah we know we matching hardcore but aye. Its what we do. We walked downstairs to seek Jordan chilling on the sofia on his cell phone.

Papi were ready! I yelled.

He jumped up and was like damn. We got in the car. Jordan buckeled up Bre in her carseat. The whole ride was peaceful, jaming to the music popping our heads to the music. By the time we got there Jordan laid down some I guote rules.

1. No spending over 1000 per store.

2. Nothing not sexy.

3. When yall finish shopping meet me at food court.

And number 4 you...

Jordan we get it! Okay. I kissed him then went into the mall.

We shopped for over 3 full hours when I seen Destiny Montoya. Thats my ex bestie now she and I cant stand stand each other. She walked up to us with a fake ass smile on.

Well well well. Girl I miss you so much. Havent seen you in forever. She said walking up to me.

Ugh great. I thoughg to myself. Wassup. Faking a smile walking up to her.

Who you here with? She asked looking me up and down.

Um my fience and my baby girl. I smiled kissing Bre.

Mhm so what happen to Jalen? She said evily smirking.

What you mean? I asked playing dump.

Girl stop frontin you know Jalen got killed. But by who?

I dont know why you bring it up?

Because thats my baby daddy and he dead! She said crying leaving me thinking Is this bitch serious? Naw she cant be forreal.

Oh Im sorry. But um who you here with.

Me and my new baby. She smiled.

Am I gon meet this nigga?

Ya hold up. She said walking into foot locker. Coming back out with a guy.

He had dreads, was light skin. He had a snapback on. There for I couldnt see his face.

Necole this is Prince, Prince this is Necole. Destiny said smiling hard.

Babe I can introduce myself. He said laughing. He didnt even look up to me.

I bust out laugh lolx yall crazy.

Anyway Im Pr- He froze while staring at me smiling hard. And Im guessing Destiny noticed because she smacked him in the back of his head.

Prince ya I know. You remember me? I smiled.

Necole? Nu Nu, Necole?! His eyes had gotten wider and he started smiling extra hard. Causing me to smile back.

Ya all 100% here. I laughed. Then right when I finished I then got swooped off my feet into a hug.

Girl I miss you so freaking much. He said putting me down. And girl you changed alot. If you know what I mean. He said bumbing his eye brows.

I laughed then remembered I had to meet up with Jordan. So I closed up convosation.

Well I we must be leaving so um I 'll see ya when I see ya. I said picking up all our clothes and stuff.

Aye Nu Nu. He laughed. You gon give me your number or what? Cause we should catch up more. He then winked at me causing me to blush.

Here my number and lets try this Friday and hang somewhere. But til then I gotta go before I meet the grudge. I laughed. We hugged then left. As Destiny watched everything I. could tell that she was pissed. But it didnt phase me.

Me and mini me walked towards the food court looking for Jordan. I felt like I was being watched but by who.

Then I herd my name get called. I quickly turned around seeking Jacob. Ugh!