Chapter 38

I went into the bedroom to find a pissed off Jordan laying down. So I layed beside him.

Baby Im sorry. I pleaded. Trying to rotate his body towards me.

Dont give me that Im sorry mess. Are yall messing around? He asked still looking the opposite direction from me.

No babe Im not cheating on you. Nor would I ever. You know me better then that. I said rubbing his chest from the back.

Shit I thought I knew you better then that to, but I guess we were both wrong. Jordan said making ne shed a tear.

Jordan dont do this- I cried out to him while being cut off by him.

No you dont do this. You got a nigga over here. Thinking he bout to get him some then you yell the wrong motherfucking name! He yelled at me.

Jordan stop I didnt mean to say hos name. Baby you know I love you. I cried.

Necole just shut the fuck up. You first gone have that nigga call you wifey boo. Then go out with him to the mall with Bre'Aisa then wanna come back around 12pm! Yo ass left this house at 5pm. Thats fucking 8 hours right there! He spat sitting up against the headboard.

Jordan please dont yell and just listen. I cried sitting up as well.

No you listen. What tge fuck were yall doing for 8 hours huh!....Where yall fucking? Huh Necole! He spat.

No Jordan chill I aint ever slept with him. No stop talking crazy and listen damnit! I spat back.

Chill?! Necole you want me to chill! And I aint talking crazy Im talking the truth! He yelled.

Jordan! Let me explain while you over there bumbing your gums! I yelled back.

Then explain. Explain please explain to me. Since you were out for that fucking long. Explain it to me then! He spat being sarcastic.

I quickly explained to him. He quickly shut that shit up. Yah hush mood nigga. You know what every since we had Bre'Aisa you been bitching like way to fucking much no scratch that every since you did that murder you been bitching at me a little to much and Im getting bout tired if it! I spat laying down.

Necole...Im sorry. I hope you aint talking bout leaving me. Cause I dont like that- He partly pleaded whike being cut off by beating on the door.

We both sat up and stared at the clock. That hoe read 2AM.  Who the hell is beating on the door at 2AM. Jordan then got up and reached for his gun. I stopped him. He looked at me crazy then reached for it again.

No it could be the police. I calmy said.

Gurl you acting like I aint licensed for it. He chuckeled.

But still. I said. Causing him to sigh and stop reaching.

We got out of bed and headed towards the door. Me right behind him hugging his waist. Jordan opened the door and to our surprise it was a bloody Chris on the porch. The fuck.

I let him go running to Chris. Helping him up walking him to the bathroon to clean him up. While Jordan called the rest if the crew as well as making sure aint nobody else saw what happed. While I cleaned up Chris while at the same time creating small talk.

Chris what exactly happened? I asked cleaning up the blood from his brow.

Ahh! I was on my way home. When I got jumped by "Ace Squad". Chris said looking down.

Once he said Ace Squad I was thinking if Jacob had anything to do with it. Because if so, attacking my family. Aint gone do nothing but make a nigga try to kill you.