Chapter 19

I dashed through the closet and pulled out a bag with lingerie I put it and threw on a robe. Walking into the room next door. Where I turned from a regural room into a man cave. Theres red, black and gold and silver with an huge flat screen, a water bed with a couch infront of it. He has a brand new wii, xbox 360. And to top it off I added a gold stripper pole that best belive Im working that tonight.

Baby come here. I wined causing him to feel sympathy for me. He rushed in the room but I wasnt in sight.

Boo! Scared yet. I asked rubbing on him.

Shit girl you full of surprises arent ya? He looked me up and down smiling.

Mhm and im bout give you the biggest surprise ever. Licking my lips and stripping from my rob.

His eyes blew up it was cute so I giggled. Mhm tonight Im working the pole for you. I walked towards the pole.

Mhm well you better get to working that pole then I think you should give me a lap dance or the other way around. He smirked at the thought so I chose pole then lap dance because I like to tease my baby.

Pressed play on the IPod then stripper walk came on and I went to work. When I was done I sexually walked up to Jordan. And wispered body party played the music n gave a full thowed lao dance one thing led to another you know what we did. We got it on!

Next Morning

I woke up bright and early to the smell of eggs, bacon, waffles and toast I dotted down stairs and saw Jordan. He was wearing boxers and his jordan slids.

Hey gorgeous. Sleep good I know I did. He smirked grabbing me from behind.

Nahh it could have been a little better. I said laughing

Mhm sounds to me like you need to be tought a lesson. Kissing me on my neck maing me moan until.

Aye cut that shit out we dont wanna see that! Black spat.

We bust out laughing. How yall get in here? Jordan asked letting go.

Nigga we never left. Black spat again.

We looked at eachother and was like nigga please. I mean didnt we put them out. Where have they been while we cleaned up the house.

Ahh daddy! Right there right there ahh! Chris mocked sounding like a girl.

Where were yall?! Jordan spat.

Nigga we got drunk in yo backyard and was faded. Laughed Trey.

Smh yall wrong. Why didnt yall leave when yall awoken. I know yall wasnt enjoying our lust. Sounding disgusted looking them up and down.

Girl we were in yall room while yall were fucking. Ciara causing everyone to laugh.

Yall got jo- before I finished I ran upstairs and begun thowing my life away. Everyone followed me and jordan heald my hair rubbing my back with the other. Fuck did we use a condom last night? I couldnt think right all that came to my mind or out my mouth was.....

I think im pregnant.