Chapter 37

I got me and Bre'Aisa dress and was just about to leave out the room when I herd someone call me out.

Necole where you going?

Oh shit. I thought to myself.

Necole I know your ass hear me. Jordan asked knocking me out my thoughts.

Um shopping. I said looking down at Bre'Aisa.

Then why you sneaking. Like a robber? He asked getting a little pissed.

Only because you was sleep. And I know your tired. I said getting scared.

Mmkay so how you getting there. Cause you show and hell didnt dare grab my motherfucking keys. He started to sit up. Which gave me the earge to run. So I did.

Next thing I know Jordan came after me. Pushing me against the front door. Necole you hiding something from me? He asked through his teeth.

Jordan your hurting me and Bre! I cried. As he gripped my wrist tighter and tighter. Oh Jordan if you wasnt holding me down I'd beat yo ass right here right now. I said through my teeth.

Look Necole are you seeing some other nigga. Yes or No.

Im seeing an old friend. Now let me go!

Is this friend a boy?

Yes but he's nothing but a friend. I promise Jordan you know me better then that. I pushed him off of me.

He back back then walked back up to me. Like this nigga crazy.

Baby you know I love you. I just dont wanna loose you. He pleaded.

Bae I know but yo ass acting bipolar. I said laughing a little. Until my phone went off.

I searched my bags not finding my cell. Just then Jordan found my cell and answered it.

Jordan POV

I was helping search for Necole's phone when I find it with the caller ID that said "Mr.HubbyBoo" got me like what the fuck. So I answered it.

Wifeyboo Im here. Come outside. A males voice said.

Mmm Necole he was just a friend. But yall got fucking nicknames for eachother. I tried to keep calm.

Bae I can explain honestly I can. It aint what you think. He's just a old child hood friend. She pleaded.

I dont wanna hear it. Fuck outta here and take yo phone. Just incase more niggas call. I said keeping my peace. Tossing her cell at her going upstairs. Im pissed the fuck off now.

Necole POV

Did he just call me a hoe? Hell naw. I swear for god he get on my motherfucking nerves. But its whatever. I walked outside seeing Jamal chilling out front of his Bugatti.

Took you long enough he chuckeled a bit.

Its not funny you cost my family Jamal. I said tryna sound pissed.

Dont be frontin you know you love me. And how Im gon put my daughter in her seat with no cateseat?

Get her's. He laughed putting a silly face on. Lawd he is just a complete package.

Okay hold on. Walking to the car to get out heading back to Jamal. Putting mini me in her carseat. Then getting in the front seat.

The whole ride we laughed and talked about us back in the day. We had a good time. Minutes later me made it to the mall. And again we just talked and laughed. Hours later we were all sitting down at Panda Express eatting.