Chapter 23

The next morning I woke up to see Jordan and the crew here. The girls had Bre'Asia and the boys was wwll being boys. Noone dared to even notice me until I spook up.

Um hey to yall to but can one of yall help me to the bathroom?

Everybody looked at me crazy then went back to there convosations. Sorry ass black folks. I mumbeled.

Lord Ill help ya. Alex said coming out the crew with the girls. I thanked her then went to pee.

When I came back we just talked like it was nothing. It was like another family reunion up in there lol.

Jalen POV

Nigga where the money you owe me!

Better answer before I bust a cap in yo ass!

I'll have your money by the end of the year. The man pleaded.

Mhm thats what they all say. Im npt that stupid. Got any last words. Taken my gun off safty. Placing it upside his head.

Please I know alot about your Ex! He quickly said getting out all his words.

Nigga spill! Pointing the gun to his forehead. Nigga talk!

Your Ex is pregnant by that Jordan dude and she recently had there baby. Its a little girl there at the hospital now. They plan on getting married in the long run. He spat his words out being calm.

That son of a bitch! I clock my gun and blew his brains out. I didnt belive not on word he said bit tgen again I did. Walking towards a chair thinking about his words. Coukd they be true? ...Nahh Im pretty sure they'll tell me.

Look me in my face, I aint got no worries. You see then shoulders keep me up I ai-

Sup dawg.

Aye Jalen have you heard.

About what?

Man Necole done had a baby girl by Jordan bro. She look a split image of them to.

Nigga I heard they getting married.

Hell ya! Dey a cute little couple man come by the hospital and see them.

Nah man I'll see them on my on time. Right now Im going to handel some business.

Yo ass crazy but okay.

Im getting my fucking reveng.

Jordan POV

Nigga who was you just talking to giving out our imfo. Asking out of curiousity.

Oh that was Jalen. He didnt know about the baby or yall getting married. Trey said.

I dont want him to know nothing about us! Necole spat causing them to stare.

Baby what you talking about Jalen a good close friend to us.

No close friends to yall NOT me.

Okay lets just relax and you explain why yall not cool.

When we hugged that day he cam over your house he told me he'll be back to get me. Long story short I dont trust him. Her face expressions was real.

Baby I belive you and all by why would he do or say some of that?

Jalen is my Ex. Looking down at Bre'Asia.

Oh. My. Fucking. God. Was all I could even manage to say. Everyones smiles droped and I cant belive this. Imma be by her side all the time aint not funny buissness is going on around her n Bre'Asia yall got me messed up.