Chapter 13

Jordan POV

Damn my back hurt!

Want me to make it feel better? she sat on my lap rocking back and forth.

Mmhmm you gon make me feel real good.

Is that right well I think i should...Turn. You. Inside. Out. she said while bouncing on me.

Mmmm Yes. You. Should. 

She chuckled a little bit then kissed me pulling on my bottom lip before letting me go. Got off me and headed to the kitchen.

No this girl didnt. Did she just. Hell naw Imma get her back.

I walked in the kitchen and she took off running upstairs laughing her little ass off.

I followed behind her and sat on the bed. Just waiting for her to come out. Once she came out she didnt noticed me sitting on the bed.

So me being me snatched off the towel. She began asking for it back. I shook my head no holding it in the air. She shrugg her sholders and went to the closet bare naked.

Then I chose to sneak behind her rubbing myself against her sliding a couple fingers in and out and once I realized she she was getting all into it I stoped.

What the actual fuck? I smirked back because I knew she was getting mad.

What you talkong about?

You know what you started right. She said walking towards me.

Naw I dont and right now Im sleepy so excuse me. I was playing dump making her really want me.

Oh so you just gon go to sleep on me.

Ya you got a problem. I said laying down.

Mmhmm I got a problem. She pouted.

Want me to solve it?

Mhm.

Come on den lets slove it.

Her whole face it up as she straddeled me. So I let her take control.

She rocked back and forth kissing on me, rubbing me down, licking me all over. She was getting me in the mode den she widpered how bout round 4.

And you know what we did. Aint no question to it. We made love. I swear we been bumping and grinding for over 6 hours. We loved about shid 10 times. Now Im laying here all up in her chest. Like Lil Wayne said " She ride this dick her titties giggle, thats my pilliows" Ayye datz da petfect song for us.

Baby?

Whats up. I questioned looking and playing with her hands.

Me and the girls was talking about the going camping.

Thats cool I guess when yall going?

Actually its not a yall its an we as and me you and the other's. She began twirling her fingers.

Ahh Hell Naw!

Baby its just a day. Its not like its a whole week. She winned.

No! Im not taken my ass anywhere that got to do with us staying in a creapy ass cabin in some scary ass woods.

Please it'll be fun. She winned.

If I go will you...Concider round 11?

Oh you bad boy of course I will. She said smiling.

And you know exactly what we did no explanation to it.