Chapter 12

Jordan POV

I took off running once I saw that a member was going the total opposite direction then the crew.

And im pretty sure this nigga knew I was after him by the way he sped up his pace. We beem running for blocks until he turned a corner and disappeared.

I decided to turn back and head back to the park. I slightly jogged back well until I saw that crew all over my homies and girls.

I ran over there and Im guessing Necole saw me cause she grabbed the girls and backed away.

This was man business to take care of.

Necole POV

What the hell just happed back there?

Girl I think that crew was after you. Star said looking at her belly.

What? Why you say that?

Girl I just got an icky feeling okay.

Yall okay?

Girl we Gucci. Us being rasied in the hood pays off. Adriana and Brianna said.

Yall sholl right. So dont we needa go out and get Jordan and them?

Girl let them be them. Over protective Thugs. Ciara said causing us all to laugh.

See I love yall. But um foreal doe lets chage da subject.

Alright. Yall wanna go camping at " Love Bird lake". Alex asked excited.

Gurl you know damn well I hate camping every since I seen that movie "Cabin in the Woods".

Who said it was a cabin that we sleeping in its called a tent? Alex asked getting a little attitude.

I chuckeled to myself.

And who said itll be in the woods she said on I quote "Love Bird Lake".

Ciara asked rolling her neck.

Im just saying- I paused and looked at everyones face expressions and gave in.

Im just saying how we getting tge boys in on it.

They all smiled and hugged me screeching in excitement.

But if something happen to me Im hurting all yall asses.

They let me go with a quick nigga you crazy but okay face.

I laughed a little and said I love yall. We hugged for about a couple min. When the boys came back to the car beating on the windows snaping pictures like we were famous.

From there on we went back to the crib and hanged. Then from there our sperate ways.