Chapter 42

Necole POV

Did this nigga just- I know he didnt- Ugh he wanna play. Well dammit we gone play.

I went upstairs stripped down my clothes and put on lingerie and threw on one of his robes. And heels. Going back down the stairs towards them.

Jordan POV

Damn man you aint got no game! I shouted while laughing.

Man shut up! Juluis laughed a bit.

You cheated.

Nigga please. You wouldnt know what cheating was even if it popped up in your face and said hey Im Cheating. We both laughed and began playing another round.

Something told me to look up and I spotted Necole walking down the stairs. In my robe. Hell naw she coming up out of that.

Necole is that my robe! I spat.

Why yes. Im glad you noticed. She smirked walking up to me.

Take it off! I said as simple as that.

She then sat on my lap and whispered. Now why would I do that and we have guess.

You know I cant stand people wearing my robe. I said calmly.

Mmm if me wearing is such a big deal why dont you take it off for me? She said licking her lips grinding on me.

Gladly to. I then began untieing it when I saw her bra strap and no shirt. I froze and looked at her and smirked.

She leaned down and kissed me going towards my neck kissing me rubbing my chest. Grinding on me. I groaned a little. And she smirked.

Why dont we take this upstairs she whispered. I thought for a moment. Then nodded.

Picking her up bridel style taking her upstairs i layed her in the bed. Gently smoothing in between her legs. I began kissing her thighs. She moaned a bit. Pulling away smirking mad hard. This girl think she bout to get some. Wow.

Jordan get your ass down here! I heard Juluis yell.

I took iff running leaving her with a blind folded look. What up man? I questioned.

Do you know tgis motherfucker?! He question with a gun pointed to his head.

Damn stright. That's my nigga's. Chill out with that gun and shit. I spat towards him.

Oh my bad um who is thay? He asked putting his gun on safety and back in his pants. Nodding his head.

Nigga its Chris. Black. And Micheal. Dont act like you forgot about em. I spat shaking my head.

Oh mane they changed over the year. Juluis said looking down.

Nigga you lucky I didnt knock you 10 feet under. Micheal laughed causing everyone else to join.

Damn. Its like that now I thought we were cool. But now you tryna kill niggas and shit. Black joked acting like he was bout to cry.

Mane shut yo pussy looking ass up. Looking like who did it and what for. And besides I wasnt gonna kill yall. I was simply gonna shoot yall n the arm's. Juluis said busting into laughier.

Black froze in cried. Thats fucked up! Everyone burst into laughtier. Then soon had our little convos.

Necole POV

Ooo I cant stand him. I will get my revenge and boy its gone taste just like dark meat. Lol if you know what I mean.

I put on some clothes A.K.A. some purple booty shorts and a bra like shirt that showed my belly button. I put on some jordan's and boy I was looking good.