Chapter 11

Jordan POV

We was all laughing and talking when Necole came down stairs.

Yall ready to go? she said egar.

Hell naw. Where you going looking like that?

To the park something wrong?

Naw shit something wrong that outfit aint appropriate.

Boy move. She said pushing me out her way.

I griped her arm and pulled her back.

Necole if you dont dont change right now Ill change you myself. I said stearnly. She noded her head and went to change.

She came back down wearing some neon purple skinny jeans with a neon pink tank top.

Now we ready to go. I said smiling hard grabbing her by the waist walking outside with everyone else.

We began walking since the park was right around the corner. When we got there the girls went one way and us guys went the other.

Once we guys got setteled we began talking about random stuff until Trey noticed something.

Trey POV

Nigga you stupid! Aye you know him?

Know who? Jordan said looking up.

That nigga talking to Necole and them!

Ahh hell naw! We jumped up and ran over der gripping our gurls waist.

Aye baby Jordan said getting all under Necole.

Necole POV

Hey baby this um..sorry whats yo name?

Sup you must be her fiance? The name Jacob.

Mmhmm whats you doing over her with our girls. Trey questioned. I could tell he dont like him.

Oh my boys over there sun me over here. Jacob said pointing back.

Is that so. What they send you over her fo? Chris asked tryna get something out of him.

They told me Necole ova here needed to be- he paused and said nevermind bye.

Black wasnt having it though.

Nigga finish what you was saying before I bust a cap in yo ass. Black said getting irritated.

Jacob turned around and walked away. Well tried walking away.

Jordan was looking over to a bench where he said his homie was..And im guessing he spotted a face because he was staring pretty hard.

Youngblood I know damn well you heard me! Black said stearnly.

Jacob stopped abd said look this aint the place nor time.

I looked over to his crew and they began walking over towards us.

Baby can we just drop it? I was getting really scared.

Next thing I knew while Jacob's crew was heading over here a member walked the opposite direction. And Jordan mustive cought it cause he took off running after him leaving everybody else.

Black pushed us gils behind him and the rest of them and stood there ready to fight.

Move youngblood we not here gor you a tall black guy said pulling on his pants.

We were out numbered and all that was on my mind was where was Jordan.