Chapter 1: Annyeong Oppas

Monday Morning. Syori's POV.
"Eotteon pyohyeon beobeul sseoyaman
Nae mami jeonhaejikka
Maeumeul kkeonasseo haoge boksana
Buchyeoya naneungeonga..."

[What kind of expression
Can deliver my heart?
Should I take out my heart
To copy and paste on you?]

I lay there, my eyes still shut, taking in the words that my idols were singing. 'Oh how I love my alarm,' I said to myself, smiling.
Blinking thrice before deciding to stop the song, I got up. I looked around trying to adjust my vision to the sunlight, when the mirror across my room caught my attention. I trudged my way over to it and took a good look at myself.

My wavy long hair, large eyes, petite body..it set me off from all the perfect girls at school. I always considered myself average, but of course I always had someone to contrast my opinion.

I'm Syori Kim, just your normal 22 year old girl. I'm from the big city of Seoul, and I guess that's luck? Well of course being around idols and having them as neighbors is quite fortunate...Some people say I've got the brains, some say my stubborn side will always fix problems, and some just think I'm average. I am pretty average, I mean, what's considered "average?" I have an older brother, a best friend, and a boyfriend. My life is basically complete:) Oh, and did I mention? I'm a Carat~ #seventeen4lyfe :P

After staring at myself for a few more minutes, I decided to get ready for school. Just like any other day, I put on my uniform, and fixed my tie. My hair was left to flow down my shoulders, it's highlights glowing in the light.

I rushed down the stairs, pulling on my shoes on the way. I was welcomed to the smell of pancakes, which usually wasn't common unless...

"Syori-ah!" Sehun ran up to me, giving me a tight squeeze before stuffing a pancake into my mouth. I turned to my brother, who was giving me a sheepish smile.

"Good morning my dongsaeng. Sorry, he really wanted to come here." Chanyeol ruffled my hair lightly, earning a "Yah! My hair~!" yell into his ear.

Park Chanyeol is my 23 year old step brother. He moved in with us when he was 11 because his parents (our dad) died in a car accident. Luckily, my mom was kind enough to welcome him into our little pair. He is such a sweet and protective oppa, always trying to do his best to make me smile. Although I am only a year younger than him, he treats me like a little girl, which I really don't mind. We are basically inseparable, and I can't imagine not living with him in the future.

As for the other guy, Sehun is my best friend. We've known each other since our Freshman years, and ever since he has been attached to me. He is an immature little brat, sometimes I don't know why me and Chanyeol still put up with him. Although he can be mainly dorky and protective, he is also very good at advice. This chingu will always give the best words of wisdom, yet at the same time, will say the most stupidest things ever.

Chanyeol scoffed at my exclaim, and petted my head instead. "Did you sleep well?"
"Yes!" I threw up my hands in the air and strut my way to Sehun, who had his eyebrows raised. "It was so good. I had a dream-"
"Of lemme guess. That Joshua dude..."
"Oh my gosh yes~ he came to school and walked me home with Seungkwan oppa, which is weird because my bias wrecker is Mingyu oppa-"

"Omo, Syori, what happened to your date with reality?" Sehun said, slinging an arm around my shoulder, earning a snort from Chanyeol. I pouted and brushed off his arms, grabbing the pancake from his hand.

As I chewed, I listened to the entertaining conversation of the two males, who were talking about who looked better between the Heo twins, which was strange because they looked exactly alike. I glanced around, realizing someone was missing.

"Oppa..."
"Mm?" He looked at me worriedly, as though I was hurt or upset.
"Where's Eomma?" He sighed in relief and waved a hand in the air. "She went to the bakery to make a deal with some foreign guy, I don't know exactly who. Wae?"
"I was just wondering," I mumbled, pouring some orange juice into a glass.

After I finished my fourth pancake, I stood up and grabbed Sehun's hand. I signaled it was time to go to school, "Kaja!" He nodded and we waved a quick goodbye to Chanyeol before running out the door, hearing him holler a "Eat your lunch ok?"

When we walked out, Sehun sighed and linked his arms with mine. "Aish, your brother acts like a mother all the time." I giggled at the comment and continued to walk forward.

As we walked to school, Sehun told his cheesy jokes and stories while I occasionally ran on the sidewalk.

"Why are you in a rush to get to school, Syori? Did Baekhyun tell you to meet him or something?" I turned around to laugh at Sehun's rainbow hair flying everywhere as he tried to catch up. "Aniya. I just really wanna tell Da Eun and Da On about my dream~" He rolled his eyes and grabbed my hand, lunging me forward.

"Sehunnie!" He ran and held onto me as I did to him, and we made it to the campus in about four minutes. Panting, we walked into the building, greeting the administrators and teachers.

"Wh-why'd you run??"
"You wanted to find the girls right? Well, I wanna find them too." He replied winking, earning a slap on the arm.

As we went down the hallway, I turned away from his direction to look for the twins. "Sehun, can you help me..."  There was no reply. I looked at the spot where he just was, which he was not at. Aish Sehunnie. If you're playing games right now, you watch yourself later.

I groaned and cautiously walked around trying to look for anyone I knew. Suddenly my eyes get covered, and I yelped, freaking out internally. "Who is this?!"

"Wah, jinjja. You can't even tell who I am?"
I sighed in relief and smiled, knowing who the voice belonged to. "Aish, Baekhyun oppa~" I took off his big hands from my sight and turned to him, who was giving me a happy rectangle smile. I returned the grin and gave him a hug, feeling warm and protected in his embrace.

This is Byun Baekhyun, who is my boyfriend. We met almost two years ago, and he has been the reason why I've been smiling everyday. He is like another Chanyeol oppa, optimistic and sweet, yet he's also a Sehun, who acts so immature with his word invention, 'kkaebsong'. His playful smile, pink hair (He lost to a dare with Sehun) and puppy face...he's never failed to put a smile on my face, because apparently, me without a smile is him without any reason to be happy...this guy always makes my day^^

"How are you Jagi?" He laced our fingers together and swung it playfully as we walked into the courtyard, where the other students were doing their own thing outside. I pecked a quick kiss on his cheek and replied. "I'm feeling great, how about you?"

Just as he opened his mouth to answer, a boy ran up to us. "Kim Syori?"
"N-ne...?" I stared curiously at the guy, as did Baekhyun. "You are going home."
"Mwo? I just got here!"
"Chanyeol Park is in the front office. You better go." He did a quick bow before running off, leaving me to frown with Baekhyun. Chanyeol oppa? Here? Why was I leaving...?

a/n: ALRIGHT! Wow, that was longXD Hello chingus~ first chapter has been released! I apologize to everyone who was waiting since last week, it's finally here! Anyways, how was it? Comment how you felt about it, I'd really like feedback if you have any^^...also, if you are confuzzled on anything that has happened so far, just tell me or wait until the next Chapter! Thanks for reading! (P.S. Kyungsoo won't appear until the next upcoming chapters;)) Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY BAEKHYUN~!!!(^o^)