Chapter 32 "What Do We Do is Our Buisness"

~Rebecca~

"SHES WHAT.!?" I screamed into the phone. I was currently talking to Jessie.

"Yea, shes in jail because she was a dumb ass and hit you with her car. I dont know why shes being like this." Jessie exclaimed, He was right... this is weird of her. She was never like this something must be going on.

"Your right but hey Austin and I are coming out this weekend. So maybe we'll help do something im not sure. But...I got to go. Bye Jessie." I said before hanging up. I watched Austin walk threw the door all sweaty. He just got back from the gym.

"Damn you sexay." I said, then whistled at him. He smiled at me once he saw me, he then took off his shirt. "OH MY GAWD!" I said aloud, his Abs were exposed and he was all sweaty.

"You like what you see.?" He asked then started modeling by flexing his arms and sticking his butt out.

"That as doe." I said, Jumped on his back then kicked his butt.

"Go to the love chamber." I said in an english accent.

"Yes my laday." He said then he made horse noises. He set me down on the bed then he turned over on top of me, exposing his body to me. I rubbed my hands over his hands moaning in the process. He was sucking my neck, I slipped my hands down his basketball short And started playing with Clark, teasing him. I felt him get stronger then I wrapped my fingers around him. I moved my wrist slightly then pulled away. He groaned on my neck. He kissed and licked, I wrapped my fist around his stick again and started moving my wrist in a fast motion. He stopped kissing my neck to moan. I moved down slowly pulling his pants down. Then I got to Clark and did the job with my mouth. He slipped his hand down my pants and moved his fingers deeper and deeper adding a extra finger every time. He did this for a while then pulled my pants off. I opened my legs as his head slowly went down there. He licked, sucks. and teased my clit then I let out a loud moan making him know that I was satisfied. He layed down next to me, then I climbed ontop of him and just licked up and down his abs. Hes just so perfect. He's great at what he does.

"Thank you baby" He said to me. Did I just say that out loud.?

"For.?" I asked him confused.

"Telling me im great at satisfying you." He said chuckling. I didnt mean for that to come out though.

"Ugh" I sighed getting off the bed remembering we had to pack because we leave in the morning.

"What.?" Austin asked coming up behind me as I put sweats on.

"We have to pack." I said bluntly. He wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Oh shit. Help me pack baby.?" He asked me, I still had to pack my stuff let alone, help him.?

"Ugh be lucky I love you." I said, finishing throwing Shirts, jeans, shorts, sweats, a few dresses, and the necessities in my suit case.I walked over to Austins and started throwing clothes in it.

"Don't forget this." He said throwing my landera at me, with a smirk on his face.

"You little horn dog." I said throwing it back at him. I got up and put Austin's suit in the suitcase, then his necessities.

"I cant help it, your unresistable." He said licking his big soft lips.

"Austin, You went 16 years without this, you can wait an in tire weekend."I exclaimed being dead serious.

"You didnt know what was going threw my head." Austin said with the biggest smirk on his face. I took a pillow and threw it at him.

"And for that you have to wait a week." I said laughing, watching his jaw drop down in such a fast motion you couldnt see it if you blinked.