Chapter 20 "What The..."

~Rebecca~

Right as the doctor was going to end life support Jessie's eyes popped open. Let me tell you... That was some scary shit.

"JESSIE.! YOUR AWAKE.!" Amber screamed. I realize shes in like love with the kid but to kill my ear drums was not necessary.

"Uhm..?" Jessie looked at us confused.

"Do you remember us.? Were your best friends." I said pulling Austin closer to me.

"Yea I know who you are.. But what happened? And why... Am I in the hospital.?" He said confused still.

"Yo..." Amber started to say before the doctor blurted in.

"You were hit and injured my a car surverly. Youve been in a comma for about 3 weeks." He said calmly but looked shocked that he woke up right as he was hitting the switch.

"Oh.... A.. Am...I okay.?" Jessie asked trying to comprehend everything.

"Yea your fine now..." Amber said walking up to him and kissing him. I looked at Austin and pulled him out of the hospital room saying "we'll leave you too alone."

"Austin we have to go." I said to him being serious.

"Why he just woke up." He said happily.

"I know but he's up, hes okay now we need to go to Miami. Your fans think Im keeping you from spending time with them. We'll come visit next week." I said to him showing him all the hate im getting.

"Alright.... Lets go say bye then." He said walking into the room.

"Hey... Guys we have to go. Buisness calls." Austin said to Jessie and Amber. They both got devastated looks on there faces.

"But... He just woke up.." Amber said sadly. I could see the tears in her eyes.

"We know, but business calls, we'll be back next week. And plus, this will give you to time to catch up." I said looking at them, I decided to walk up to Amber and give her a hug.

"Fine.." Amber said, "Thank you for being here for me." She whispered in my ear.

"Your welcome. I'll always be here for you." I said pulling away from the hug. We all said our good byes then we left.

------

~Austin~

~At The Studio In Miami~

"Good Job Austin, we have someone we want you to meet take a break." Rocco said, Dave gave me this look, a disapproval look.? Not at me but at Rocco.

"Whats that look for.? And wheres Rebecca.?" I asked Dave looking around for my beautiful girlfriend.

"I dont know where she is. And my Look was for Rocco... He's got a girl he wants you to meet and date. He told Rebecca she needs to go get you some water." He said looking around to make sure no body was around to listen.

"Ar..are... You serious.?! And he thinks this is going to make me get rid of her? What the fuck.!" I said getting mad.

"Austin... You need to calm down and go in there just dont let her get close. Dont act like you know whats going on, act dumb. Well not dumb just Normal Austin." Dave was being dead serious, I could tell by the look on his face.

"Alright.. Thanks man." I said patting him on the back and walking into the other room.

"Austin Id like you to meet Sam, Sam this is Austin." The girl standing in front of me was skinny, extremely skinny. Had short blonde hair small blue eyes and was taller then me. Why the hell would I go for her when I have a beautiful girlfriend. This girl in front of me wasnt even cute.