Chp.1 "Feelings"

"Jessie's pov"

I'm playing ball with my friend Austin. Yes it is Austin Mahone. He's been my best friend since i cant even remember. As we take a break from hoops to check our phones im getting a phone call.

Y

"'.... REMEMBERING SUNDAY HE FALLS TO HIS KNEE'S..." I heard as my ring tone went off making me jump.

As i picked up my phone Austin disappeared somewhere. I didn't think to much of it i was to worried about Rebecca.

"Hello?" I said waiting to hear her voice on the other end. I heard some ruffling then i heard her talking to someone. Telling them to go away.

"Jessie.. HELP!?" She said in a hushed ton. "Stay on the phone dont go anywhere." Still in the hushed ton. I started to panic.

I walked around my house looking for Austin but couldn't find him anywhere. Wtf!?

~Flashback~

"Jessie I have to tell you something" Austin said as he gave me an intense stare.

"Yea man whats up!?" Kinda freaked out by the look hes giving me.

"I have think Rebecca's cute. Shes my kinda girl. Shes cute, funny, short, not the skinniest girl on the block shes thick, a good thick, shes blonde with big blue eyes and a gorgeous smile. Shes the most beautiful girl ive ever seen. Shes doesnt care what other people say. But shes scared of being with someone cuz shes been hurt so much. Thanks to her jack ass ex Max." By the look in his eye i could tell he really liked her.

" Really man thats great. I think she has a thing for you to." I said being confident about my comment.

~Flashback over~

Jessies pov:

After 20 mins im still sitting on the phone with Rebecca. Austin still hasnt come back, I cant contact him unless i hang up. Finally i hear voices ruffling on the other line.

"OWWWW!" I hear Rebecca scream.

"You little bitch you cheated on me, you broke my heart.!" I heard a voice in the back round it sounded like max. Her syco ex. When I say syco i mean it took her 4 months to get him to stop texting her after they broke up. He followed her everywhere, but he's the one who cheated he's the one who cheated he's the one that abused her for months.

I hear a beep on the line and switch over.

"Hello?!" I hear Austin's voice on the other end.

"Hey Jessie I need your help I know where Becca is. Max has her.... Meet me at the park in 10." He said then hung up. I stood there and thought about what we did to both of our best friends. Amber likes me i like Becca, Austin likes Becca she likes Austin. I really like her though. Were best friends i cant ruin that.

Austin's pov:

"Hello!? Becca where are you!?" I heard jessie say. Then i ran off. Shes in danger. Cheese and rice the my bestfriend the girl I love is in danger. In saving her im going to be her prince charming.

I seen Max walking down the street with food in his hands. For some reason this felt weird, i took in my surroundings.

"Hey Max have you seen Becca?" I said in a calm collected voice."

He stopped walking and looked at me i walked closer so see if there was anything off.

" Uuu...hhh.mmm n..ooo man i.. Havent sorry..." He said then scurried on his way. As he walked away i noticed something hanging out his back pocket. Its Rebecca's bracelet i got her for her birthday 3 years ago. She never takes it off.

As he continued walking i followed behind him in a distance so he couldn't see me. I kinda felt like superman. I smiled to myself at the thought of me saving her and her running into my arms giving me a hug, so happy that she kissed me.

I decided to take my phone out and call jessie.

"Hello!?" Jessie said in a low panicked voice.

"Hey i know where Becca is i need your help! Meet me at the park in 10." Then i hung up.

All I could think about is her beautiful smile. The way her eyes shine. Shes just perfect.

~~~~~~~~~

Heey guysXD

Sooo sorry for such a long wait to update. Please comment ideas.

Is Austin gonna save her.?

What is Jessie gonna do about everything.?

Did Jessie screw up his friendship with Becca.