Chapter 40 "Back in the Buisness"

~Austin~

We finally landed in New York. Now that I have Becca with me this tour is going to be so much more fun. Before I was slacking on stage and was depressed all the time. Alls I would do was listen to music and sappy songs.

"WHERE ACTUALLY IN NEW YORK!" Becca screamed as she attempted to jump up and down, it looked like her stomach was to pop any minute. I looked over at Rocco, he just rolled his eyes. I smiled, wrapped my arm around her waist then kissed her cheek.

"Yea baby-" I started then got caught off by Rocco. I looked back at him as he looked annoyed and bored.

"Now there will be no sex, or monkey business. And you shall not be late to any of your concerts or rehearsals. Am I understood.?" Rocca exclaimed in a harsh, annoyed, and serious tone.

"Got cha." Becca said in a harsh tone. I looked in her eyes, the intensity of hate in her eyes was as bad as when she caught the girl at Jessie's making out with me.

"Cant promise anything though." I winked then grabbed our bags and ran. I got in the limbo leaving Rocco at the airport, and went straight to the hotel. I was kinda hoping I'd score but i doubt it. Its been 5 months... Clark cant take it no more. He's thirsty.

I walked up to Becca kissing her neck, then her lips, then to her weak spot. She moaned lightly then kissed my lips. I bit her lip, then shoved my tongue down her throat. "Austin I cant." She moaned separating our lips.

"Yes you can, we finally have time alone and your turning me down." I exclaimed, she looked away then down and her stomach.

"No, I cant let you see me like this." She explained. She looked down at her stomach then rubbed it.

"Yes you can. Your beautiful baby. Plus its healthy for the baby." I told her, Clark is just on a roll right now. I cant even calm him.

"I cant Austin, plus you have to be at the stadium in an hour." She said laying down. She set her alarm then closed her eyes. Im guessing that means this conversation is over. I layed down next to her and wrapped my arms around her waist. I kissed her neck up to her cheek then layed down. I wasnt really thinking when I fell asleep.

"BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!" I heard Becca's alarm go off. I have 15 minutes to get to the stadium for the concert. Which means I have to preform and once again explain to all my fans whats happening.

"Baby you light up my world like nobody else, the way that you lip your hair gets me overwhelmed." I sang taking my hand and caressing Becca's face. Her eyes opened slightly and her beautiful teeth showed as she smiled.

"We have to go!" She jumped up out of bed, grabbed her hair brush and brushed her hair. I got out of bed and just threw on some different clothes, and shoes. Then we were out the door.

I looked over at Becca as I heard her breathing heavy. She looked at me with big eyes. "Are you alright" I asked her she shook her head yea.

"Its just contractions." She said taking deep breathes. I gave her this look like whats that mean.. "cramps" She stated. Once we arrived at the stadium I was pushed onstage.

"Hey guys!" I smiled looking in every direction in the audience. "Are you guys having a good tome tonight?" Everyone screamed, I smiled as the music started to play . "Yea, you walk by extra fly, baby where you goin can I roll.? Livin beach life feelin right your the hottest everybody knows. Burnin up burnin up show them what you got, yea you got it baby let it show mhm Lets turn it up turn it up let me know whats up dont just stand there girl I gotta know." I paused and looked backstage to see Becca watching me. Smiling. "Say somethin, of your feelin the vibe! say somethin, baby dont be so shy, say somethin cause your all in my head like ooohoooh yea yea."

I stopped and started to dance, making the crowd scream wildly. I finished the song and started What about love, Heart in my hand, Shawty Shawty, then Banga Banga. Now was time for my big announcement.

"Hey guys, I have something to tell you. You guys will always be in my heart and I will always love you. If it wasnt for you I wouldnt be here, on this stage, preforming for you." I turned around and motioned Becca to come on stage. "Becca and I are back together and were having this baby." The crowd went nuts when Becca came out, not in a bad way, a supportive, happy way.

"Hey guys!" Becca said smiling at the crowd. I watched her every movement. Shes just so beautiful. We both walked off stage saying goodbye.

"Im starving!" I exclaimed chugging a bottle of water. Everyone looked at me like I was nuts, then the congrats came from everyone. We went to Olive Garden, then went back to the hotel. It was a long night so everyone just passed out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heey guys! I know its short.. I wrote this at 5 am... thats why there lack of detail to.

OOH! BEST THANKSGIVING EVER! MY DAD SURPRIZED ME AND MY BEST FRIEND WITH JINGLE BASH TICKETS! AUSTINS GONNA BE THERE!☺ AND T-SHIRTS!

VOTE!

COMMENT!