Chpt 7. "Best I Thing I Never Had"

Becca's pov:

I was about to go to sleep when I got a text from Austin. It was the sweetest text ever, honestly I lucky I have Austin. He's perfect. I happy I got rid of Jessie cause he's an asshole. Anyways I went to sleep thinking about Austin.

-----------------

"What are you doing.?!" I screamed, in pain.

"Shut up, your gonna ruin everything." A man angrily whispered at me.

I was tied up to a bed, and Austin was tied up on the floor. "Let her go just take me!" Austin calmly talked. I dont understand how Austin could be so calm, I mean, this guy is nuts he's holding a gun to my boyfriends head and he so calm.

Someone came up stairs, it was Jessie."hey what the hel... POW!,then Jessie fell to the floor. He shot Jessie. Omg. Next thing I know is Austin jumped up (thanks to his dancing skills) and ran towards the guy. "Becca I love you!!!! He screamed then POW! "NOOO!" I SCREAMED. I just seen Austin get shot. His blood flew on me i just started sobbing. What am I gonna do now.?

"BECCA!!"

"BECCA!!" I felt someone shaking me. It was a dream. Just a dream. I opened my eyes to see Austin starring down at me with concern.

"AUSTIN!" I screamed then hugged my amazing boyfriend.

"Whats wrong?"

"I had a bad dream."

"About.?" He came and laid on my bed with his arm around me.

"Us."

"I heard you scream Austin then you started crying. So I ran in here as fast as I could."

"You and Jessie died in my dream. Got shot right in front of me."

"Im fine." He said leaning over to kiss me. I kissed him back like no other kiss. I mean we've been dating about 2 months... OMG! Its been to months since my mom died. That means Austin goes back to Miami in a few days. Amber is out of country, so that leaves me with Jessie. Great.

---------------

I went for a walk since Michele took Austin to a dentist app. To get his braces off. I decided Id text Jessie to see what he's doing.

"Hey Jessie what are you doing,?"

"Nothing sitting at home. Wanna come over we can swim or something."

"Yea ill be over in about 20."

I walked all the way to Austin's to get my swim stuff, then walked all the way to Jessie's. Jessie lives about 5 mins by car, 10/15 by walking.When I got there i just went to the back yard. And climbed through the window as always.

"Hey Jessie." I said walking to his bathroom to change. He was playing xbox.

"Hey" he said looking at me then at the screen.

I changed into my purple and black zebra striped bikini. I texted Austin to let him know I was over here so he could come over when he was done.

In the pool with Jessie was kinda awkward. All he did was sit there and stare at my body so i decided to make conversation.

"Can you like stop starring at my body." I asked sternly.

"Yes sorry, I was just thinking how lucky Austin is that he has you. He doesn't event deserve you. Hes not gonna be there for you, I mean come on he's working on his career, and your here in a small town in Texas. I would be there for you all the time, I'm not leaving to go anywhere soon. You haven't gave me the chance to show you im not just some jerk of a player. I actually have a heart and I really care about you." He finally finished, grabbing my hand and pulling towards him. I jerked my hand away and moved back to wear I was.

"No you not Austin and wont ever be, but I can tell you one thing, Your the best thing I never had. You lie to me, and glare at me like im a piece of cake you've been craving for the past 6 months. Austin is the best boyfriend I could ask for, no relationship can be perfect. I know Austin's working on his career and maybe it is gonna get complicated at some point but its better then having my heart played with and used. Were friends why cant we stay like that.?" With that Austin walked in the back yard and jumped in the pool making a BIG splash.

I swam up to Austin wrapped my legs around his waist and kissed him. I moved his hands from my back to my butt and tightened the grip on his hands. I pushed him up against the side on the concrete in ground pool, and kinda started to hump him. He tried pulling away but I wouldn't let him. I hated the fact that Austin was gonna be leaving me in a couple days, and things were gonna start to get completely complicated. Im going to have to live on my own. I bite Austins lip when i grind against him making him moan. Then I could feel clark pop up. And that kinda turned me on but I had to end this before we ended up having sex infront of Jessie... That would be AWKWARD.

I stop kissing Austin making him pout, and unwrapped myself from around him. Then I turn around to see Jessie jumping off the diving board doing a backflip. Its on now buddy. I get out of the pool and go over to the diving board. I push Jessie in, the run and do a double back flip into a star, and landed right in front of Austin. He was still sitting there in awe. I giggled to myself hes to cute.

After swimming we all got out of the pool, and Austin decided to do a ustream. All three of us tweeted it and he started it. He introduced me and Jessie not like they dont know us already. We get recognized on the street all the time. But instead of introducing me as just Becca, I was his girlfriend Rebecca. Then I started reading all the comments. After Austin sung for them played guitar and talked to them he decided to dance. I kinda wanted to dance too so Jessie and me joined and all of us were break dancing. Lmao. Yea we were pretty cute. After the ustream, i guess Austin and me were just staying at Jessie's house.

"We'll sleep on the floor." Austin and I said at the same time. Neither of us were gonna sleep on the bed, we didn't wanna catch anything.

We stayed up till 3 playing black op's I beat both of there asses. Then we finally went to sleep.

-------------------------

I woke up to someone screaming. I jump up, and look at the door and I see the girl from the carnival. What the hell is she doin here. "Uh hey.?" I said, "what the hell why are you sleeping over at my boyfriends house." She said screaming. "Hes my friend its not like we did anything, my boyfriend stayed here too." I said calm.

"Really I bet you kissed Jessie." Then she ran jumped on Austin and kissed him. He was sleeping still.

"OH HELL NO! BITCH GET OFF OR ILL KICK YOUR ASS BACK TO THE FUCKING WHORE HOUSE.!" She started to shove her tongue down his throat and he woke up trying to push her off. So I did exactly what I said Id do.

I pushed her off of Austin and kicked her ass then I shoved her out the window. Thats what this bitch gets. Austin was just watching in shock, and jessie went and made a bag of pop corn. This asshole. Ahah. I had to laugh at that one though.

--------------

Jessies pov:

Best way to wake up, is to girls fighting. I had to make pop corn. This shit was great.

Austins pov:

I woke up to someone kissing me then I heard Becca scream. Then she beat the chicks ass. I was in shock cause I just woke up, and my girlfriend I was beating some crazy chick up for his me. I think im in love.

---------------------

Wow! Becca kicked her butt.

Is Jessie being sereous about how he feels for Becca or is he using her?

Is Austin a good boyfriend.? Did you like the pool scene.?