Chapter 36 "The Count Down"

~Rebecca~

I was getting dragged, legit dragged away from my food. "Let me go" I said trying to rip my hand out of his.

"Nope" He said, he picked me up and walked upstairs. What the fuck was about to happen. I need to get out of this.

"Put me down and let me go before I beat your ass." I said harshly. He grinned at me, probably thinking im a useless girl, I cant do much. But OH I can.

"Feisty I like it." He walked us into the bathroom and started taking off his clothes. Once he touches me I swear He's going to get it.

"Really your going to rape a pregnant person.?" I said sternly like the strong girl I was.

"Its nit rape if you want it." He started moving closer to me. I bet Austin was flipping shit right now.

"I dont want it so bak the fuck up." I said, he grabbed my waist then I slapped his hand away.

"Thats the best you got.?" He asked me bringing his face closer to mine. He really wants to go there.?

"No but I dont want to hurt you, and plus your about to rape a family member so think about it." I said, I grabbed his wrist and flipped him over onto the floor then punched him a few times. I ran out of the bathroom and found Austin.

"Hey baby where have you been.?" He asked me, He looked down my body to see if anything was wrong.

"Why is your dress all wrinkled.?" He asked, oh shit We have to get out of here now. His cousins walking up behind him looking for me.

"We have to go now, Ill explain later. We dont have time Austin." He got the hint and grabbed my hand, we went and said by to his main family then left.

"Whats wrong? why are you so panicky.?" Austin asked me confused. He grabbed my hand then glimpsed at my fists.

"He didnt" Austin said, I just shoo my head. He stopped the car right there.

"Austin keep driving, I took care of it." I stated, he looked at me with anger. I was scared.

"Never are you ever going to see him again. No more family functions for you." He exclaimed, I looked at him my jaw dropping.

"Are you serious Austin.? Im like family. What the hell." I stated, leaning back in my chair.

"I cant leave you for a minute without my cousin trying to shove his dick in you. Your beautiful, I cant loose you. Your carrying my baby, Its my job to protect you. Dont you get that.?" He said, I could still hear the anger in his voice.

"I cant believe it, my own cousin." He said looking out the windshield. He started driving back to the hotel.

"Austin whats going to make you trust me that I can take care of myself.? Ive done it plenty of times. Ive never lost a fight." I exclaimed, he continued to look out the window.

"You dont understand, Im supposed to protect you from harm, from other guys. You have no idea what my cousin is capable of. He's a monster. Your lucky you got away." Austin said, I dont know... his cousins kinda scrawny. I wanted to get off this subject and fast.

"Austin." I stated, he looked at me. I didnt know what to do or say. So I left him like that.

"What.?" He said harshly, this Austin is kinda scaring me. I want the old Austin back. I want the old me back.

"What I said." He said again harshly. He's becoming into a monster. I dont know what happened to him.

"GOD DAMNIT WHAT.?" He hit the steering wheel making me flinch. I closed my eyes tightly, the reopened them.