Chapter 6 "Dude She's Mine"

Jessie's pov:

I woke up at 10:30, took a shower and got dressed. I walked in my room and there was some girl on my bed. I dont know her name but i need her out ASAP.

"Hey look last night was amazing but you need to go NOW!" I said trying to kick her out as politely as I could.

"Can I have your number we should do this again some time." She said grabbing her clothes and putting them on.

"No. I need you to get out now. My parents will be home any minute." I lied to her.

"Ok" with that she walked up to me kissed me and found her way to the front door. I didnt know who she was but watching her walk away I coulsnt help but look at that ass and them legs. I couldn't believe I just banged that. Holy shit!

I decided to text Austin to see if he wanted to chill. "Hey man wanna chill, play some ball or go to the carnival check out them ladies.?" I sent it and waited for a reply.

"Nahh dude im good i got my girl, but if you want i'll go with you" he said.

"Ight be at my house in 10." I said before i went to my kitchen and popped open a can of mountain dew.

"Hey man im here" I heard Austin scream threw my house. "In my room" I screamed back at him.

"Hey Jessie you ready.?" Austin said walking into my room and sitting at my computer chair. "Yea, on the way you need to tell me about this "girl"." I said rolling my eyes at him. Throwing him my blunt and lighter.

"Naww dude im good, you know I dont smoke. You shouldn't either this shits bad for you." He said sternly.

AT THE CARNIVAL.

"Damn these girls are cute." I said nudging Austin in the arm.

"Im not paying attention." He said looking at his phone texting someone.

"Alright, so whos this girl.?" I asked looking at all these girls around me.

"BECCA!" Austin screamed.

"Becca!? And and becca are going out!? And you didnt tell me.?" I felt a little hurt at the fact we did stuff then goes out with my best friend.

Austin walked up to Rebecca and kissed her in the lips, those wonderful lips. She looked really cute. She was wearing a spaghetti strap tank top, with dark blue mini shorts and Jordan's, with a snap back hat. WAIT?! why is she here.? This was supposed to be a bro to bro thing checking out girls, and getting laid.

"Hey Jessie" she walked up to me and gave me a hug. "Hey what are you doing here.?" I asked hugging her back , my hands on her lower waist. I heard Austin clear his throat. As in dude get your hand off my girlfriends waist or were gonna have some problems.

So the whole time at the carnival, I was 3rd wheel. Until... I seen this beautiful girl. She was skinny probably a size 4, she was wearing mini ripped shorts, and a fancy bra. Lmao that was it. She had straight long brown hair, and a nice tight body. So i took out my charm to get her.

I walked up to her "Hey you here with anyone.?" I asked winking at her.

"No, you wanna chill.? Maybe smoke.?" Damn this is my girl right here. "Hell yea." I said. Smoking with a girl only leads to 1 thing, getting down and dirty. Not like Austin would mind he's too busy playing games winning Becca stuff animals.

I wish I was Austin right now. Was all that went through my head. We where sitting on a bench and Becca was straddling Austin shoving her tongue down his throat. My girls name was Alicia, and she just sat next to me on the phone trynna get some kush. Wtf. I wish I was Austin right now. I mean Rebecca's perfect. Perfect personality, calves, thighs, hips, ass, boobs, body, eyes, smile, and lips. She knew what she was doing when it came to kissing. I would know. Austin's hands where on her ass, so they looked occupied so i grabbed my girl and pulled her on my lap and started kissing her.

"Let me tell you... She was not BECCA. At all, she had no idea what she was doing, and honestly had no butt to grab. I figured, i could always hit it and dip. Thats what Thomas was telling me so thats what I did. We went to her house, and we went in the shower an did it.

------------

Austins pov:

"BECCA!" I screamed, getting her attention.

She turned around and ran up to me and gave me a kiss. God I love her kisses, there perfect. Her lips are perfect, she knows how to use them, and shes beautiful. The most beautiful girl ive ever seen. We broke apart and I grabbed her hand.

"Hey Jessie" Becca said letting go of my hand to give him a hug. That I didnt like at all. For 1) his hand was to far down her waist. For 2) he pulled her to close. So I gave him the bro get off or were gonna have some issues cough.

I was playing games and winning becca stuffed animals having fun with her. Jessie walked away, i turned around and found him talking to some girl. Yea she was pretty im gonna admit that. But nothing like Rebecca.

He brought he over to the bench Becca and me were on talking. "Hi my names Alicia" she said smiling trying to hug me but i wouldn't stand up, or wrap my arms around her. Im showing Becca shes the only girl in my life (besides my mom) that i hug touch or kiss.

So we were sitting on the bench and Becca and me were making out. No problem with that. She was straddling me, my hands were on her nice thick ass. Shes perfect. If you asked me to explain her thats how I would do it. Just simply shes perfect with a smile. Shes on my mind 24/7.

After I walked becca home, i went back to Jessie's after he texted me letting me know that he was back home from getting some from that innocent girl. I hate how he does that. But hes not gonna change.

I was sitting on his porch when I heard him walk up. "Hey man, Rebecca looked really hot tonight didnt she.?" I heard Jessie say. That set me off. "Is that seriously the first thing your gonna say to me about y girlfriend.? Thats not right, im not over here judging every different girl you have at your house every night. Shes different, and shes mine your not ruining this for me, seriously back the fuck off. She doesnt need to get hurt by you, thats why im here im done. If your gonna sit here and judge my girlfriend and say she hot to my face. I know shes hot thats why shes mine. You have so many pretty girls that you hurt every night cause alls you want is sex. Fucking sex. You get jealous because you see happy couples. But yet out of the hundreds of pretty girls you have you use them for one night stands. Dude shes mine, back off.!!!!!" i said screaming. Then I just walked off the porch and walked home.

When I got home i texted Becca "Good night beautiful, you have no idea how much you mean to me im so lucky I have you." Then I went to sleep.

--------------------

WOW! Austin went off!

What do you think about this chapter!?

Is Jessie jelly!?

Is Austin over protective or in love.?

DRAMA!