Chapter 44 "Reality Strikes"

~Austin~

"Yes can I have 2 tickets to the Bahamas?" I asked the curse lady.

"What dates?" she asked me, I was planning on going to the Bahamas for a week, with just Becca and me. My mom already said that she would watch Brody for us.

"11-22" I explained, I heard her typing it into her computer.

"Alright, Mr.Mahone your flight leaves Friday the 11th at 6:27 a.m. Your tickets will be sent to you." The lady said, I agreed then hung up the phone.

"HEY AUSTIN! I NEED YOUR HELP!" Becca screamed for me, probably for help with Brody.

"Yea baby?" I walked up to her wrapping my arms around her waist. I started to caress them.

"Can you watch Brody so I can go to the store?" She asked, I didnt even notice she was dressed.

"Why dont we just go together?" I let out a breathe against her neck. I felt her shiver under my touch.

"Like as a family? Where the paps can attack us, and post false media in every magazine?" She turned to look me in the eyes.

"Yea, let them talk who cares? We are a family, and were going to do NORMAL things that NORMAL familes do." I kissed her forehead. "So lets go" I grabbed her hand that wasnt holding Brody a put a jacket on her then led her to the car.

"Oh! and I have a surprize for you, were going on a week vacation, just YOU and ME." I smiled, driving off.

"Austin, no, we cant leave Brody with your mom for a week. We took the responsibility, now we have to continue that responsibility."

"Its just a week baby, and my mom loves Brody, I already talked to her about it, she didnt hesitate to agree." I explained, her mouth opened then closed multiple times like she was thinking, hard and long about it.

"Fine" she said sharply before jumping out of the car, and grabbing Brody. The pap were no where in sight that I could see. Thank god. We did our shopping, leaving the store with tons of groceries.

"You do realize that were leaving next week for vacation right?" I added, she looked at me giving me the look. I cant really explain it.

"Great" She said bluntly. Brody was sleeping until she slammed the door, than he started crying like no tomorrow.

"Thats just fantastic" I said crawling out of the drivers seat and into the back with him to attempt to shut him up. Honestly, I couldnt wait to be alone with Becca for a week. We needed time alone, plus I miss the old her. Shes always on mom patrol, she isnt as fun as she used to be.

"Austin?" She asked me taking me out of my trance. My eyes wandered to her, as she looked at me innocently.

"Yea baby?" I looked at her confused, I layed Brody down so that I could get shut the door. I walked over to the passenger window and slipped my head threw it, crossing my arms o the edge of the window.

"I want to leave now." Biting her bottom lip, looking me in the eyes. Is she seriously saying this? Did she want to be alone with me as much as I wanted to be alone with her?

"This friday love" I leaned in kissing her lips. I walked around to the other side of the car hopping in. I started the car, then I felt a hand next to my crotch, I tried to ignore it, I fought looking down, I could feel my cheeks heat up. She started to kiss my cheek as She gripped my ding-a-ling. I look down moving my hand to hers, and moving it. I turned my face to kiss her a couple times before beginning to drive home.

~Back at home~

"Why did you do that?" she asked me grabbing her clothes, to take a shower.

"Do what?" I asked wrapping my arms around her waist. Resting my chin on her neck.