Chapter 33 "Went Off"

~Austin~

After getting ripped on by my mom and Rebecca we ended up taking a nap. But that nap ended up being until our flight.

"Austin babe wake up." Rebecca tried waking me. I was awake I just didn't want to move, so I continued to pretend to sleep.

"AUSTIN WAKE UP.!" She screamed shaking me. I continued to lay there.

"AUSTIN YOU HVE ONE LAST CHANCE TO WAKE UP BEFORE I PORE WATER ON YOU." she screamed, I didnt think she would do it but before I knew it there was Icy cold water pored on my head. I jump up quickly and tackle her.

"Aust...austin stop! its so cold!" She screamed laughing. I was laughing to.

"Get dry now! We have to go!" She said, with a stern look. I got up of the ground and put some light blue fadded skinny jeans on with a darker blue t-shirt that said, "cant touch this".

"Aha every cute babe, But I get touch this all I want." She said hugging me, then kissing my cheek.

"Your the only exception." I smiled at her. We were now on the plan, she put her headphones in, so I decided to take a nap.

I hear her giggling, so I open my eyes to see her on my phone. "What do you think your doing young lady.?" I asked her, she quickly shut up.

"I was taking pictures...Im older then you." I took my phone from her and see my twitter app open.

"Really twitter.? Do I even want to know what you did.?" I asked her, laughing.

"Noo...." She said trying to hold in a laugh. I go to my page and see tweets like "Ive got a bogey in my nose" and "cant touch this" "I love my girlfriend, shes the most beautiful sexy human on this planet." "Clark wants you." I start laughing then I look at the pictures she posted. I couldnt help but laugh.

"Your horrible." I said laughing. I kissed her lips, then she looked like she was sick.

"Whats wrong baby.?" I asked her, She gave me a look then got up and went to the bathroom. Is she allergic to me now.? I tweet and followed some Mahomies before she came back.

"Are you alright.'" I asked her, she looked at me and shook her head.

"I need gum." She said reaching into my pocket for my pack of 5 gum. She looked a little better. I forgot that pregnant women and planes don't mix very well.

"Is that..? Who i think it is.?" I asked looking at a girl in front of me. She was blonde and looked alot like Taylor... but why would she be on a plane going to Texas when she lives theres.?

"Is that who.?" Rebecca asked me, she looked in front of us then got stiff. I could tell she got angry. Her face got red and her hand made a fist.

"Calm down. Remember theres a baby in you. Our baby. Dont do anything to make us loose this one." I said, trying to calm her down. She looked at me, I could see rage in her eyes. But then I seen sadness at what I just said.

"Ignore her" I said, putting my other hand over hers, I kissed it then pulled her hand into my lap.

"Austin.." She said tears in her eyes. Something was wrong, I didnt know what it was but Im not going to pressure her to tell me.

"The plan is going to be landing in about 5 minutes." The pilot said over the intercom. Somehow we have to avoid Taylor. Idk what the fuck shes doing here. Why is she so weird.? Why did I even date her.?

"Awesome, were going to be off this plane, then we'll be home. Were gonna get to see Jessie." I said trying to avoid the whole subject.

"Yea Jessie.. We can all go swimming again." She said to me, I dont know about that though... remember what happened last time.? Maybe this would be different because shes pregnant.