Chapter 42 "POP Goes The Wesile"

Becca~

"AUSTIN!" I screamed again as he ran a few red lights, and took the corner fast. I was getting nauseous, very lightheaded.

"2 weeks my ass" Austin said carrying me into the hospital. He got me a doctor and they took me into the delivery room immediately, where Austin was next to me, gripping my hand for me to break. I kept breathing in and out. Theres no pain worst then this. I didnt think I could do it. Before I knew it, everything went black.

Austin~

"What the hell do you want?" I asked answering the door. It was Rocco. Well this was awkward. I had an extremely awkward boner and I def looked like I was getting it. My hair was probably looked like a mop.

"Austin you get to fly home early, with that little stunt Becca did today the pap's are going nuts." Rocco exclaimed, He had a disappointed look on his face. Probably both the whole Becca thing, but The whole situation of my hard on that doesnt want to go down.

"Alright, look yo-" I started before Becca started screaming for me, I glanced at her as she looked like she was getting her sweats on.

"Look im kinda busy at the.. uh moment." I stated, right as Rocco opened his mouth Becca screamed again.

"AUSTIN MY FUCKING WATER BROKE!"

I ran to her and picked her up quickly running out of our hotel. I put her in the car as she screamed in pain. "2 weeks my ass" I mumbled under my breathe. On the way to the hospital I didnt care how I was driving, or how reckless it was.

I quickly got her in the delivery room, the doctor rushed in checking on her. "Yup, shes having the baby right now" He said, pulling his gloves on. I was holding Bec's hand as she squeezed. I seen the babies head and a smile instantly appeared on my face.

-- 2 hours later--

"He's beautiful." I stated, holding Brody. Becca's been sleeping the past hour and a half. A knock at the door took my concentration off of him.

"Austin can I come in?" I heard my mothers voice say on the other side of the door. She slowly creeped open the door.

"Yea, be quiet though, shes sleeping." My mom walked in, looked at Brody and started sobbing.

"He's adorible" She said bringing her hands up to her face. I turned to hug her. "You guys have done an amazing job with fixing things. You guys will be great parents." I smiled at her.

"Hey" Becca's voice slowly came into the conversation. I looked over at her and smiled. "Here hold him" I handed Brody over to her, as a tear slipped out of her eye.

"Hi Brody, Im your mommy." She smiled at him taking her figure and caressing his cheek. I sat on the bed next to her.

"Ill leave you to, to adjust." My mom said walking out of the room. Silence took over the room.

"He looks just like you" Becca said smiling at me. I looked at him then at her. Giving her a weird look.

"Noooo, he looks just like you. He definitely has your eyes."

"Turn on the news" Becca said grabbing the controller. I stood up and walked up to the tv to turn it on.

"THAT ASS!" She screamed, I turned my head and started to shake my butt. She started laughing hysterically.

"Austin Mahone and Rebecca Anderson had to rush to the hospital this morning for the birth of there unknown child. Are they going to announce it? The crowd outside the hospital goes 4 blocks down. This is Judy on NBC" She smiled into the tv, I looked out the window.

"We have to get out of here somehow" Becca got up from the bed still holding Brody. "Now"

"You need to chill, relax, Ill have it all under control." I explained, I took out my phone and took a picture of me Becca, me, and Brody then posted it on instagram and twitter. Asking them to leave the hospital so we can get home. I watched out the window as some fans started to leave.

"Are they leaving?"

"Yea some are" I looked back at Becca trying to think of another way. "We have to fly to Miami.. WE COULD TAKE A HELICOPTER!" I said excitedly. Brody started to cry.

"Nice going Austin" "Shhsh" Becca hushed him. "So we're going to take a 6 hour flight to Miami in a helicopter?"

"Yea, its the only way we're gonna get out of here."

"I... dont know Austin..."

"Come on baby it'll be fun. Everything will be fine, Ill be right there." I kissed her forehead, grabbing her hand. After talking to the doctor about it, he said we could take a helicopter to the next airport, then drive home. Cause of the baby being a new born.

"Alright Doc thanks" I said packing our stuff. We quickly made our way to the roof. Becca was breathing like she was giving birth once again. I grabbed her hand, while I held the baby in the car seat.

"Baby its alright." I pulled her closer to put my arm around her. She laid her head on my shoulder closing her eyes. Im guessing the closest airport was about 20 minutes away. This was going to be a long ride.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS! MERRY CHRISTMAS!

VOTE! AND COMMENT!

I KNOW ITS SHORT.

THATS WHY I HAVE ANOTHER CHAPTER COMING UP RIGHT AFTER THIS.!

THATS RIGHT BE EXCITED, MY CHRISTMAS PRESENT TO YOU. HAPPY HOLIDAYS!