Chapter 31 "Thought Of You"

~Rebecca~

"AUSTIN PUT ME DOWN!" I screamed at him, he was carrying me threw a grocery store over his shoulder.

"NEVER!" He screamed and started to run.

"OOOWW! AUSTIN! SERIOUSLY!" my voice was all bouncy from him running.

"Look do you see this face baby.?" He asked me.

"No Austin I cant caust your ass is current I MY FACE NOW PUT ME DOWN.!" I screamed smacking his butt.

"NOPE!" he said popping the p, then running out of the store.

"AU..AUSTIN THERES A BABY IN MY STOMACH IF YOU DONT STOP SOMETHING MIGHT HAPPEN TO. I SUGGEST YOU STOP OR FOREVER HOLD YOUR MOTHER FUCKING PEICE.!" I screamed he instantly dropped me. Well set me down lightly. Your probably wondering what happened.? Well I went to the magazine section and I seen Austin o the cover, I said "hmmm isnt he sexxaaay." I said pointing to him then at Justin Bieber. He didn't like that so he knocked the Magazine out of my hand and picked me up. And thats what started it.

"Well look who it is.." I heard a very familiar voice in front of us. Amber.

"Your still with him after I had amazing sex with him. Oh and I heard your pregnant. Im guessing you want to keep that on the down low." She took her phone out and it sounded like she went on twitter.

"Look im sorry but you cant be mad at me for that, It was 5 months ago cal the fuck down." I said, getting a little pissed.

"OH PLEASE! Stop trying to scare me, I was your best friend remember. I know you wouldnt dare risk your privacy. After all you do keep alot of secrets. You remember all the Secrets Between Us.? yea I know all of them Im not scared to go public." She said walking away from us. I felt my eyes burn and my hands clench.

"Stop baby. Its not worth it, shes not worth it." Austin said reassuringly. he grabbed my arm and walked me to the car. She just sat in her car and glared at us. At me. Since when did she get fucking syco.?

"Babe she starring me down." I said to Austin he looked at me.

"Let her, shes just jealous that your beautiful." He said kissing my cheek.

"Fuck Austin I forgot my purse in the store." I said getting out of the car.

"Okay ill be here." He said, I shut the door and as I started to walk I heard a car start. Then I felt a big metal thing hit me from behind, then everything went black.

-------------------

~Austin~

I watched as Rebecca got out of the car, she was walking into the store when I seen her body fly. I looked to where Amber was parked and her car was gone. That bitch.

"FUCK" I jumped out of the car and ran to her, She was knocked out. I called 911, the only thing I was thinking was my baby, holdin my baby. Please be okay. I couldn't take it, paramedics got there and were asking me questions. Alls I did was stare at Becca's body, as they put her on te stretcher.

"Sir, I need you to answer these questions. Now was she on any drugs or medications.?" The police asked trying to get answers out of me. I was totally dumbfound.

"No, no she wasnt. Shes pregnant though. Please sir let me go to the hospital. You can ask me questions there." I begged him, My eyes started to water. He looked at me, then sighed.

"Im sorry sit but I cant do that. This is the scene." He said, I started to cry now.

"Please." I said tears running down my face.