Chapter 28"Before The Storm"

~Austin~

We were now back in Miami, and to no surprise it was storming. But what You didnt know about Rebecca was that shes scared of storms. There's an issue here. Shes at home alone, Im in the studio. Shes called me at least 4 times in the past 5 minutes and shes texted me in the past 10 minutes about 6 times. This storm was supposed to be bad, and long.

"Hello.?" I said into my phone calling Rebecca back. Alls I could think about was what she was doing at this moment.

"AUSTIN! WHERE ARE YOU.?! UGH COME HOME NOW! I CANT DO THIS! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU.? YOU CANT ANSWER YOUR PHONE FOR ME.!" Rebecca screamed in the phone, I could hear the worry in her voice. it was epic.

"Im on my way cal down. I didnt answer because I just got out of the recording booth. Im walking to the car now Ill be home in 10 minutes I promise. Noow I have to go. I love you baby." I said into the phone getting into the car that I would be driving.

"Noo babe please.." She said making me feel bad.

"Ill be home in exactly 10 minutes. Hide under the blanket and count down from 100 5 times." I said trying to make her calm down.

"Fine Austin be careful. I love you." She said, I could hear her ruffling, letting me kno she was taking my advice.

"I love you to baby." I said before hanging up. I started the car and drove off. I could just picture Rebecca right now. I was watching the lightening as I was driving, when the wind started to pic up. it was about 7:00 it shouldn't even be dark yet. But let me tell you it looked like it was midnight. I drove as fast as I could looking at the clock realizing I got here a few minutes early. I got out of the car, the wind almost knocking me over, the trees were blowing around making branches fall off. I walk threw the door to see a lump on the couch under a blanket. That was cute.

"AUSTIN YOUR HERE.!" Becca screamed running up to me and gave me a hug. She went behind me and slammed the door shit locked it and put a chair in front of it.

"Yea Im a few minutes early. You realize its just a Storm, nobody's gonna break in right?" I said, giving off alittle chuckle. She dragged me over to the couch and pushed me down. She laid on top of me, as I wrapped my arms around her, making her feel safe. She pulled the blanket over us, then didnt say a word.

"Austin I dont like this, it's to dark out to be 7:15. And the power's ou-" She screamed because of the thunder that was loud and disrupting.

"It's fine baby." I said into her ear comforting her. I kissed the top of her head to try and calm her down. Then the tornado alarms went off.

"OH MY GOD! WERE GOING TO DIE! COME ON AUSTIN LETS GO TO COVER! RUN!" She screamed jumping up, I got off the couch and ran grabbed some cereal and a few water bottles then went down stairs.

"Becca did you grab flash lights.?" I asked her, she started to panic.

"NO!" She screamed, shaking.

"Baby it's alright Im going to go get some. I will be right back I promise." I said standing up and walking out of the closet in the basement. I ran upstairs, grabbed the flash lights. As I was making my way back downstairs the was a big boom, Then I heard a tree fall.

"AHHHH! AUSTIN HURRY UP!" I heard Rebecca scream.

"Im coming" I said walking into the room as she jumped into my arms. I could feel her shaking and breathing heavy.

"So I was thinking.... we should get a dog." I said into her ear. She looked at me and gave me a smile.

"Yea we should!" She said more calming then before. my phone started ringing I seen it was my mom.